Royal navy gortex jacket?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Tramp

Royal navy gortex jacket?

Post by Tramp »

Right ..i use army stuff at work and ace but for general stuff i thought a royal navy jacket would be better so ordered a long 190 ..104 top ..man it would fit a hippo..

So who.has one in smaller size and does the arms get shorter...like the raf ones..

Cheers....
Jayrob

Re: Royal navy gortex jacket?

Post by Jayrob »

I can imagine it is, I`ve just got a desert cam Goretex jacket cheap as chips M size it`s 180/96 for work and thats big ,at least i can put a warm jacket under it when it gets cold and wet and i think its going to be tested next week looking at the weather
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

The sizing is a nightmare for army/navy waterproofs!! But my 190 104 top fits like a glove you cheeky fucker! Hippo indeed. :laugh: :laugh:
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

CRAIGREVO wrote:The sizing is a nightmare for army/navy waterproofs!! But my 190 104 top fits like a glove you cheeky fucker! Hippo indeed. :laugh: :laugh:

Okay....cuddlys size ..shqll.we.say

Well it fitted me and the wife at same time....lol
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

That jacket would usually be full of seamen :whistle: must be lots of porkers in the navy :pinch: the kit was always baggy

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
cloud 9

Post by cloud 9 »

You need to remember a lot of army gear fits over a ballistic vest.

For instance, I am XL but buy army gear in large.
I have US Army ECWCS level 4 & level 5 jackets, the level 4 (worn under the armour) fits fine but the level 5 is bigger as it's an outer layer.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

cloud 9 wrote:You need to remember a lot of army gear fits over a ballistic vest.

For instance, I am XL but buy army gear in large.
I have US Army ECWCS level 4 & level 5 jackets, the level 4 (worn under the armour) fits fine but the level 5 is bigger as it's an outer layer.
thanks ..but its not for when on the motorbike as i stated its for general dog walking and out and about trying not to look like a soldier.....which in Europe these days may be a precaution ......my choice :whistle:

Return to “THE PUB”