It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
gspod

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by gspod »

SteveW wrote:
These days are so short now, this blustery rain is the worst type of weather.
What's everyone planning/looking forward to?
Jugged hare
Simon_100

Re: It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by Simon_100 »

gspod wrote:
SteveW wrote:
These days are so short now, this blustery rain is the worst type of weather.
What's everyone planning/looking forward to?
Jugged hare
Would that be roadkill D? :evil:
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

fullerton wrote:simon you heard off the little known saying "get fooked" and is that a rain cloud coming over.

and if you reply with anything smart ans, ollie will come over next year an lick yer to death

steve
Steve, no need for smart-arse replies; until we find another husky Ollie can come over and lick me to death - and back again - any time he likes (thumbs)

Simon

PS FYO we've had a persistent sea fog here ever since Thursday morning - more specifically, since the moment I learned that MickDB1 is here in Spain :whistle:
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

gspod

Post by gspod »

Jugged hare[/quote]

Would that be roadkill D? :evil:[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

IMG_20141225_130514.jpg
IMG_20141225_130514.jpg (41.96 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
IMG_20141225_133937.jpg
IMG_20141225_133937.jpg (53.9 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Some more of this! That's me just booked my flights to Madeira for Christmas week again.I'm going to hire a BMW F800R for four days this time. (thumbs)
mktmhoward

It's November, It's dark at 5pm, it's pissing down. What are you looking forward to?

Post by mktmhoward »

Just bought a 25 year old xr250 time to get muddy.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

mktmhoward wrote:Just bought a 25 year old xr250 time to get muddy.
I actually prefer the 250 over the 400. They are a cracking stripped back light trail bike.
image_2015-11-14.jpeg
image_2015-11-14.jpeg (113.52 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Mickdb1

Post by Mickdb1 »

PS FYO we've had a persistent sea fog here ever since Thursday morning - more specifically, since the moment I learned that MickDB1 is here in Spain :whistle:[/quote]

In France now Simon and ont way home. Looks like all the border crossings have Police checks. Weather should improve now in Spain but all I can say is me an Janet have had the bestest weather ever for the last few weeks with 2 days of drizzle 1 rain out of 50 plus.
See yer next year sometime
You dont pack up biking when you grow old

You grow old when you pack up biking
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Mickdb1 wrote:PS FYO we've had a persistent sea fog here ever since Thursday morning - more specifically, since the moment I learned that MickDB1 is here in Spain :whistle:
In France now Simon and ont way home. Looks like all the border crossings have Police checks. Weather should improve now in Spain but all I can say is me an Janet have had the bestest weather ever for the last few weeks with 2 days of drizzle 1 rain out of 50 plus.
See yer next year sometime[/quote]

Yup, after Paris all of the French birders are controlled - be ready for spot checks everywhere ...

Funnily enough, the weather here has bucked up since yesterday! :whistle:

Simon

Return to “THE PUB”