Metropolitan Polite motorbikers

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
steve172

Re: Metropolitan Polite motorbikers

Post by steve172 »

Diesel Pete wrote:Image[/img]

I can't find the article but this twat was in MCN a couple of years back as he chases down riders he deems are riding too fast and gives them a naughty boy talk then runs to police to tell them all about it..... I bet the police where he lives really love him turning up :whistle:
Wonder how he chase down riders who he deems are riding too fast, without riding too fast himself, I wonder?

"Yes Mr Officer, I chased down this chap riding at 70mph in a wet twisty 60 limit, although of course I did all of this without speeding or driving dangerously myself" :dry: :unsure:
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

Diesel Pete wrote:Image[/img]

I can't find the article but this twat was in MCN a couple of years back as he chases down riders he deems are riding too fast and gives them a naughty boy talk then runs to police to tell them all about it..... I bet the police where he lives really love him turning up :whistle:
They loved him.. he used to deliver his evidence on DVD's so the Traffic office was never short of coasters for their cups of tea................
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

What a total and utter NOB
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

People like him simply need ignoring (or punching) and eventually they get bored and move onto something different. I can't help wondering what the reason was for the Police knocking him back when he applied to join :whistle:
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

I have met him several times and even had to push back his offers to 'help me ride better' :blink: ...I was also present when the Hants Officer responsiblefor Bikesafe ordered him to remove the stickers as he was not authorised to represent Bikesafe..

he used to attend all the local bike meets and strut about but after the article he stopped going...I wonder why??? :evil:
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

The bloke is a total knob and should mind his own bloody business. Wanker.
Emf#53

Post by Emf#53 »

I think I might have passed one of these bikes done up to look like police on Monday morning on the M27 - the rider was doing about 60 in lane 1 - I went past at about 70 and had a good look - if it wasn't police then they had done a good job of looking like one!!
hotbulb

Post by hotbulb »

I think I read somewhere that the "Polite" tabards are sold by some horsey shops!

As for the idiot who featured repeatedly in MCN, I think Nelson Muntz has the proper comment.... Ha! Ha! :laugh:
V_King

Post by V_King »

hate those idiots.

there was a bunch of three of them trailing me for quite a few miles, when I was coming back from Wales. police riders do tend to trail instead of overtaking. you could imagine the boiling temp of my blood when I deliberately slowed considerably just to be taken over by the polite wanker brigade :angry:
""
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

SteveW wrote:
I think I've seen this prat on the M66.
Next time I see him I'll undertake him and give him the w@nker hand.
RoadRager :whistle:
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.

Return to “THE PUB”