A sensitive subject

The essential art of farkling.
moto al

A sensitive subject

Post by moto al »

In chat with the someone at the hiss , the subject of a sore bum on a long motorcycle trip , I mentioned I never go without the product below . Well worth trying.
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg (36.38 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
(thumbs) (thumbs)
moto al
BIG DON

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by BIG DON »

B)

Al this product has been going around for some time even in bike reviews " I haven't tried it myself so can't endorse it" :whistle:

orignal-powder_med.png
orignal-powder_med.png (94.44 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
SHarper

Post by SHarper »

moto al wrote:In chat with the someone at the hiss , the subject of a sore bum on a long motorcycle trip , I mentioned I never go without the product below . Well worth trying.
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg
(thumbs) (thumbs)
Did you get that off Skippy?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, giving your arse/inner thighs a once over with the beard trimmer/shaver eliminates that 'plucked' feeling.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I use a seat concepts seat and spend lots of time standing up so its not a problem. (thumbs)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

I met a lovely chap once that assured me that a good dollop of KY gel works just fine for him. :whistle:
gland

Post by gland »

moto al wrote:In chat with the someone at the hiss , the subject of a sore bum on a long motorcycle trip , I mentioned I never go without the product below . Well worth trying.
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg
(thumbs) (thumbs)
AAh magic cream known as Smug cream amongst my biking mates (thumbs)
steve172

Post by steve172 »

I used to always use Butt'r when cycling, but may try this on the moto and see how it fairs on a long jaunt.
Nicoli

Post by Nicoli »

daytona-supersport wrote:I met a lovely chap once that assured me that a good dollop of KY gel works just fine for him. :whistle:
That was meant to be a private piece of advice damnit..... :whistle:
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

steve172 wrote:I used to always use Butt'r when cycling, but may try this on the moto and see how it fairs on a long jaunt.
That's just perv. I can see you now in your weekend lycra tighties shoving a quarter pound of butter down your crack. :woohoo: :laugh:

Not straight from the fridge surely. That would take a while to mould to shape on a cold day.

This could be a really good advert for using margarine. Spreads better on the bum. (thumbs)
steve172

Post by steve172 »

daytona-supersport wrote:
steve172 wrote:I used to always use Butt'r when cycling, but may try this on the moto and see how it fairs on a long jaunt.
That's just perv. I can see you now in your weekend lycra tighties shoving a quarter pound of butter down your crack. :woohoo: :laugh:

Not straight from the fridge surely. That would take a while to mould to shape on a cold day.

This could be a really good advert for using margarine. Spreads better on the bum. (thumbs)
:laugh:

Should have used the full name...
https://chamoisbuttr.com/

Mostly to prevent chafing but not sure that is much of a problem on a moto.

Return to “ACCESSORIES”