grip puppies on fat bars

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
Tramp

grip puppies on fat bars

Post by Tramp »

Titlw says it all really...ive ktm fatbars on the ccm and fancy trying some grip puppies...ive got std enduro grips at moment so over the top hopefully...
Mickdb1

Re: grip puppies on fat bars

Post by Mickdb1 »

I love mine and have them on 2 of me bikes. I have only slid um on with soapy water. They have never budged. If they are too long I cut end off with sharp scissors and because its sealed cell foam there is no fraying or edges left damaged. Top stuff and cheap as chips. heated grips do work though them as well. best addition for the price to owners with big hands and sausage fingers :woohoo:
You dont pack up biking when you grow old

You grow old when you pack up biking
Tramp

Re: grip puppies on fat bars

Post by Tramp »

well ordered some ...so time will tell if they fit.....

I did try rubber mouse matts once but the cable ties kept digging in my wrist :whistle:
lmg

grip puppies on fat bars

Post by lmg »

I have them on both my Explorer and GSA. Cost ranges from £10-£15. Reasonably easy to fit. Help slightly with any vibrations but imo make it easier to grip the grip (!) If you have big hands. Recommended.

Sent from SYDland......
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Return to “HOW TO..........”