Tunisia 28 tourists killed

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SPEN

Re: Tunisia 28 tourists killed

Post by SPEN »

daytona-supersport wrote:Note that I deliberately did not make any comment, I thought I would leave this to the general forum. However I do have my own views and they a quite simple.

Do not invade any country that does not pose a threat to your own security or wellbeing.
Note Bush and Blair should learn from this. Innocent people are still dying in thousands because of their actions.

Do not get involved in other peoples conflicts. If group A want to fight group B, let them get on with it. Plenty of time to go in and pick up the pieces and clean up later. If the UN determine that international action is justified, action taken should included a true cross section of forces from member nations. Not just those fanatics that see themselves as the world police.

Any citizen fighting for a foreign state or group should immediately lose their right to citizenship of the country. If caught, to be tried and executed for treason.
If you choose to fight against us don't expect to expect to be welcomed home with open arms.

Cut foreign aid to any country that is determined to be corrupt or not in true need of aid funding. EG, Indian has a space program and thriving industrial base. They do not need a single penny of UK tax payers money.

Any individual caught taking a part in a terrorist attack should be executed. Keeping terrorists in prison is just asking to be blackmailed into a hostage exchange at some time in the future.

Oh, A couple just for me. Sentences for drug dealing to be similar to Asian countries. Life imprisonment or execution. Lets see how many are stupid enough to deal drugs after a few have had their neck stretched.
Get rid of this stupid idea or letting prisoners of half way through their sentences.
You get five years, you do five years. Any bad or violent behaviour would result in more time inside. Your choice.
This may not go down well with the fluffy bunny crowd but it will keep the streets, homes and individuals safe for twice as long as any other change. Guaranteed.

Am I racist? No, don't give a toss where you come from or what colour you are so long as you are a decent honest individual.
Religion, Not for me thanks, but if that's your thing. Go for it, whatever rocks your boat, so long as it does not harm others. If it does good, fine.

Nuisance tele sales callers to be hung, drawn and quartered. I'm bloody sure they know when I'm either having a shit or just got in the shower.

I'll back that 100% , but we have left it to late now ,i would love us all to live together but it's not going to happen. I'm sorry but it's kill or be killed that is the plain truth. Why is Britain letting people preach hate on the streets and not throwing them in jail or out of the country ?? I would love to waken up tomorrow and hear all wars have stopped but it will not happen. What an evil world we live in, I will do anything to protect my family and if it means Bombing these F..ers where they live 1000 miles away i'm all for it.
AirbusPaul

Post by AirbusPaul »

Best we sort out our own country and protect UK borders before looking at problems overseas !
Phil

Post by Phil »

another terrible tragedy.

i really beleive a major part in all this is people being brain washed by adult fairy tales, also commonly known as religion. some of which are far worse than others. Show me the countries of secular hummanists spreading mass fear, unjust killing, misogyny and bigotry.

its ok saying "it isnt happening in our country so lets just stay out of it"...but what happens when it does get your country, and its gathered momentum?
scutty

Post by scutty »

SPEN wrote: I will do anything to protect my family and if it means Bombing these F..ers where they live 1000 miles away i'm all for it.
I wonder what that is in arabic? Do you not see the futility of that statement? Talking about hanging and executing people - while criticizing other countries that are doing that?

Now I am no fan of any kind of religion at all but there is a reason IS exists and people join them - all you are talking about is fueling that, fanning the flames. If attacking the middle eastern countries has never worked (think back to the crusades) why do you think it will work this time? Its a poor state of affairs when 100's of years of bloody history is not seen as a lesson in failure.
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

I agree secure our borders even though the horse has already bolted. Its strange that most of the people who need asylum are young men 20-30 years old, surely its women and children 1st if theres trouble about. I went to Tunisia many years ago and its the worst place I have ever been, the majority of locals hated tourists and would rob you as soon as look at you. RIP to those that were murdered today, wrong time, wrong place etc
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

watch "3 days a condor" made in 1975.

I'm afraid it will all gets worse as things run out unless we all listen and learn.

You kill a member of my family and you make an enemy of me, so where does all that stop. Go with you r God and leave others in peace.

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
threepot

Post by threepot »

There's no profit in peace guy's!
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

First thing I'd do.....send the drones to bomb the Toyota Pick-up Factory.
I'd like to see a .50cal strapped to the back of a camel.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

threepot wrote:There's no profit in peace guy's!
who benefits most from an unstable middle east and why has the UN done nothing ?

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
moto al

Post by moto al »

Redmurty wrote:watch "3 days a condor" made in 1975.

I'm afraid it will all gets worse as things run out unless we all listen and learn.

You kill a member of my family and you make an enemy of me, so where does all that stop. Go with you r God and leave others in peace.

cheers Spud ;)
I spud,the biggest problem we dinae learn..... So sad.Al
moto al

Return to “THE PUB”