For sale. Ladies Frank Thomas textile jacket and trousers as new, also size 6 short boots.

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Paul

For sale. Ladies Frank Thomas textile jacket and trousers as new, also size 6 short boots.

Post by Paul »

Hiya guys and more importantly girls, I have for sale my wife's Frank Thomas textile lady rider Jacket and trousers, I also have a pair of size 6 short boots.
All as new with removable quilted liners, tags are showing "L"
I have listed them on ebay here....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321727938604? ... 1555.l2649

But if you would like it all send a message or give me a ring on 07711 882112, £90 the lot including postage to the UK.

cheers,
Paul
Tyrant68

Re: For sale. Ladies Frank Thomas textile jacket and trousers as new, also size 6 short boots.

Post by Tyrant68 »

Paul, have you a photo of the boots please.
"The trails of the world be countless, and most of the trails be tried.

You tread on the heels of many, till you come where the ways divide.

And one lies safe in the sunlight, and the other is dreary and wan, Yet you look aslant at the Lone Trail, and the Lone Trail lures you on....

....Bid good-bye to sweetheart, bid goodbye to friend, The Lone Trail, the Lone Trail, follow to the end.

Tarry not, and fear not, chosen of the true;

Lover of the Lone Trail, The Lone Trail waits for you"
Paul

Re: For sale. Ladies Frank Thomas textile jacket and trousers as new, also size 6 short boots.

Post by Paul »

Hiya, I have a picture of the boots pre polished and a picture of a new pair off the internet,
hope this helps.
paul

lrgscaleNitro-NB-31-Short-Motorcycle-Boots-Black-1.jpg
lrgscaleNitro-NB-31-Short-Motorcycle-Boots-Black-1.jpg (69.77 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”