MoToRRAD in DRESDEN

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
Shrek

MoToRRAD in DRESDEN

Post by Shrek »

Hi as some of you are aware I'm off on my travels. I'm currently n Dresden and thought I wound pop in to the touratech ost shop before riding to Prague. This is absolutely fantastic place to stop, they said I could camp outside use the shower and washing machine so I've stayed here for the night and having a beer. (thumbs)
The owner left the rat race and set up his own garage with touratech as a side line.
AndyB

Re: MoToRRAD in DRESDEN

Post by AndyB »

I've been to Dresden twice and thinks it's a brilliant place to spend some time. If you go into the neustadt part of the city watch out for bars up sidestreets that have tiny little rainbow stickers in the window or on the door because you might be made more welcome than you'd like :whistle:
Tourider

Post by Tourider »

Is there something you need to tell us Andy? :P :P :P
Apophis

Post by Apophis »

good to hear you are going well on your trip mate I take it the church of bone's is on the list of things to do then if you are off to Prague I used to visit Dresden quite often as I have a customer there

good luck and keep the blog updated (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs)
Every day is an adventure
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Tourider wrote:Is there something you need to tell us Andy? :P :P :P
Yeah, when we were there for the New Year celebrations we were walking back to our hotel and I was busting for a leak so decided to pile into a bar to empty/top up my bladder but didn't take much notice of where we walked into. My wife ordered the drinks while I went to the gents and when I sat down to join her at a table I noticed we were getting a few odd looks then spotted the rainbow flags in the bar. The posters advertising a gay festival in a local park this summer were the final hint so I drank both my beer and hers and legged it!

That's me out of the closet :)

Seriously though; Dresden has got to rank amongst the best cities I've visited over the last few years and I'd recommend it to anyone (thumbs)
Tourider

Post by Tourider »

A likely story!
You're right about Dresden and the Saxon Switzerland/Elbe Valley region. I went there last year and I'm returning with a party of 29 this year as a club tour.
herman

Post by herman »

AndyB wrote:
Tourider wrote:Is there something you need to tell us Andy? :P :P :P
Yeah, when we were there for the New Year celebrations we were walking back to our hotel and I was busting for a leak so decided to pile into a bar to empty/top up my bladder but didn't take much notice of where we walked into. My wife ordered the drinks while I went to the gents and when I sat down to join her at a table I noticed we were getting a few odd looks then spotted the rainbow flags in the bar. The posters advertising a gay festival in a local park this summer were the final hint so I drank both my beer and hers and legged it!

That's me out of the closet :)

Seriously though; Dresden has got to rank amongst the best cities I've visited over the last few years and I'd recommend it to anyone (thumbs)
That made I chuckle and remember doing the same in Hammersmith a few years back :blush:
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Curious ? :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Redmurty wrote:Curious ? :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)
Not in the slightest bit. I've not got a problem with gays of either sex but I just don't want to be one.
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

I'm not gay either-but I think my boyfriend is :whistle:

Return to “HEROES”