ABR Boil rally Kirkby Stephen Cumbria CANCELLED.

Paul

Re: ABR Boil rally 2015 @ Kirkby stephen, Cumbria

Post by Paul »

david grime wrote:well missus has confirmed we can come ...this will be our first meet with abr and looking forward to it.....so me missus and youngest son will be there maybe my eldest and some of his mates too....not sure if he has posted on site but will check.....

see you all there...do we need to book with site or is registering attending enough...

dave
just register and we will do the rest, look forward to seeing you all.
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Paul /Marie

Can I put my son Darren s name on the list he has just passed his bike test and as asked if he can. Come along and my bring his girl friend as well . So we will need 2 tents spaces please

Many thanks
Steve
Paul

Post by Paul »

tefflon wrote:Hi Paul /Marie

Can I put my son Darren s name on the list he has just passed his bike test and as asked if he can. Come along and my bring his girl friend as well . So we will need 2 tents spaces please

Many thanks
Steve
No problem Steve, look forward to it....
Paul

Post by Paul »

Paul wrote:
tefflon wrote:Hi Paul /Marie

Many thanks
Steve
No problem Steve, look forward to it....
Just found a problem with the new booking on system, I cannot add people or any +1 people. Can a moderator please address this problem, also non members cannot register (yet)

Edit: I have made a separate list on the first page of this thread, please check that your name is there, and if it is there in error please let me know.
Tefflon I have added Darren as Tefflon Jnr and girlfriend for now.....
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Paul & Marie

Thank you for adding my son & girlfriend see you soon

Thank you
Steve
Paul

Post by Paul »

Just a little bump for the 2015 boil rally, we have a good response already and will be having all of the usual things going on, bonfire, curry night for childrens charity and rideouts on saturday.
We are also looking for willing volunteers to present a talk and slide show or film if you have been anywhere exiting.
And lastly a great idea from Bernard Smith of "touching the world" fame is to bring/donate any old bike/travel related gear for a swap meet with proceeds going to a sight related charity of Bernards choice.
So make a note in your diary for this weekend to meet some great like minded people, ride some of the best roads in the uk and do a bit for charity. Not to mention eating top notch curry.

Cheers
Paul & maria
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Paul wrote:Just a little bump for the 2015 boil rally, we have a good response already and will be having all of the usual things going on, bonfire, curry night for childrens charity and rideouts on saturday.
We are also looking for willing volunteers to present a talk and slide show or film if you have been anywhere exiting.
And lastly a great idea from Bernard Smith of "touching the world" fame is to bring/donate any old bike/travel related gear for a swap meet with proceeds going to a sight related charity of Bernards choice.
So make a note in your diary for this weekend to meet some great like minded people, ride some of the best roads in the uk and do a bit for charity. Not to mention eating top notch curry.

Cheers
Paul & maria
Was only an idea chucked up into the air.

Modified idea would be to bring gear you want to sell/auction and then donate 10-20% to the charity?

But happy for any charity really. Just to add a bit of something to events as the last time we did it seemed to go down well..........

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

Hi Paul & Marie, Please put me down for a place. I haven't been before but it sounds like a great site. I will arrive Friday for the Fri / Sat night as I cannot get there Thursday. Not sure how it all works regards payment but no problem paying for the Thursday as well if that's how the event runs. Looking forward to meeting you. Cheers, Onslowe (Martin).
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Greetings onslowe - you pay at the event itself so no worries. Paul and Maria will pop your name down on the starter list of first page I would think.

Look forward to meeting you there. It'll be a blast as it usually is! (thumbs)

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

Cheers Bernard, thanks for the info and looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the ABR attendees.

Return to “ABR Boil rally @ Kirkby stephen, Cumbria 7-10 May 2015”