Luggage Camping and Biker gear for sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
AustinW

Post by AustinW »

I have been having a bit of tidy up and have a few items I need to move on. Pics to follow tomorrow (now included for most of it):

I dont really want to be paid by Paypal but will if that's the only way. I would prefer direct transfer to my bank account, or by PayM, or cash and last resort cheque.
(if you dont know what PayM is its a brill service that allows payments to be made using just a PayM registered mobile phone number. Register with your bank, lodge your number and you can pay anyone else who is also registered using only their phone number. It relatively new but should rival PayPal for small transactions such as sales like this. Its free too and uses the Faster Payments service so money in/out of accounts V quickly).

Giant Loop Great Basin tail bag and a GL Fandango tank bag. Both In YELLOW and in great condition albeit a bit grubby from use and some mould stains in the tank bag (no smell or mould now and it's just spots and streaks) Both are from 2012 so pre- date the current version being marketed by Adventure Spec. £225 for both incl post. The tail pack includes two exhaust heat shields, the original packing pod/ bags and two 22litre Lomo dry bags that are a perfect fit down the "legs". Tank bag includes the tank harness and necessary straps.

Exped Arc Tarp. Rare to find in the UK and i ordered from the USA. This is a great addition to almost any tent, especially geodesic, semi geodesic and tunnel tents. It is great condition although pegs have been knocked into stony ground so some are bit bent otherwise its all there. £80. NOW SOLD
http://www.moontrail.com/exped-arctarp.php. It's in the terracotta colour-way. (sorry cant find any pics of it up and it too damned sold, snowy and miserable to go out and put it up)

Two super light ground mats. These are for insulation rather than comfort beings made of thin heat reflective material . I bought them when I did adventure racing and never used. They weigh about 2-3oz and pack to about a the size of a large can. About 6' x 2' rolled out. Great for super lightweight minimalist trips. £5 each. NOW SOLD

Small tank panniers for a small trail bike or a quad. Each side about 2litres and designed to be held on by the petrol cap and Velcro. Unused so as new. £12. NOW SOLD

Leather neck choker neckerchief thing. I don't quite know what to call it. Custom made by Hideout leathers in thick leather same as their jackets it is basically a lined triangle of leather with Velcro fastener to wear round your neck or over your chin to keep the wind out. Unused but I have just given it a tickle with reanapur and its come up like new. Will fit up to about neck size 17 comfortably. Probably of interest to the Harley/cruiser community. £20.

Satin Lined

A Motad Venom silencer and link pipe to fit a Suzuki GSXR 600. Unused so as new but springs to hold link pipe to exhaust missing. £60. Part Reference is SLVSSR (venom can) Q5VS6R (Link pipe). You might be able to adapt or bend or neck down the link pipe to fit other bikes or just use the can to replace a knackered dented or busted silencer. I will measure up if you need it.

Altberg Gamekeeper walking boots. In brown marked as size 11 they are more like a 10.5. Based on the Hogg last and upper. Waterproof and in good condition with a few scrapes and scratches on the leather but full of character. Refurb'd by Altberg in 2011 - to replace the Sympatex lining - and frequently treated with Altberg's Leder Gris dubbin - I will include a tin. Selling as they never really fitted and my feet seem to gone up half a size in the last year or so. £75.
http://www.altberg.co.uk/product/gamekeeper-boot/ I know these are waterproof - I last used them on a snowy day's shooting and beating in waterlogged fields 3 weeks ago. Feet were bone dry despite paddling in ankle deep snow and flood water.

Image (I will clean the soles)

West Winds Ventile Shirt. Dark green safari style shirt in beautiful thick wind and weatherproof ventile. Worn a few times always over at least a tee shirt ( do no hygiene issues) it's too big for me - its a very generous XXL. It will be freshly laundered and ironed in the right sort of tec- wash before posting. £75.
DizzyDee

Re: Luggage Camping and Biker gear for sale

Post by DizzyDee »

must really look at the descriptions closely thought they were leather, satin lined budgie snugglers Lool! Dizzx
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

I'm up for the tank panniers if thats £12 with post (thumbs) They should fit the crf reasonably well

We can pm the details Austin

Paul
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

I'll take one of the heat reflective ground mats - PM me your payment requirements, plus what you want to cover postage - and I'll get the payment to you

Thanks

James
RH_SCOTLAND

Post by RH_SCOTLAND »

I'll have the other heat reflective ground mat if its still available.

Cheers
Some people are alive simply because its illegal to kill them....
AustinW

Post by AustinW »

P4ulie wrote:I'm up for the tank panniers if thats £12 with post (thumbs) They should fit the crf reasonably well

We can pm the details Austin

Paul
Sorry, already sold.
AustinW

Post by AustinW »

JimboF650 wrote:I'll take one of the heat reflective ground mats - PM me your payment requirements, plus what you want to cover postage - and I'll get the payment to you

Thanks

James
Sold. I will pm later when I get on a computer

RHScotland, the other mat is yours and I will pm later as well.

The Arc Tarp iscalso now sold
AustinW

Post by AustinW »

Here's some Pics of the tail pack and tank bag loosely fitted to my GSA. In terms of size its about 60 litres and today while just messing about I got my 3 man tent, two sleeping bags, two exped ground mats, and waterproofs into it. Tight but it zipped up easily enough.

AustinW

Post by AustinW »

All now on eBay and will be sold after the weekend.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”