this issue if ABR mag?

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
sprintster

Re: this issue if ABR mag?

Post by sprintster »

It doesn't bother me when it arrives either.It's not as if it's a newspaper that will be out of date if it's delayed by two days!
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

vRSG60 wrote:May be a simple pinned post stating the expected delivery date each month would be helpful!
If you don't know when it's due it will never be late! (thumbs)
boristhebold

Post by boristhebold »

beddowsm wrote:Every month, same old thread. Wheres my mag, wheres my mag.

Who actually really cares when it arrives, or if it arrives before its in the shops. As long as I get my 6 copies a year that's all what really matters.

For the moaners out there, have you nothing better to do?

As for promising to be on the mat tomorrow, I expect this is a postal issue, not poor service from the ABR team. complain to the post office!

bla bla bla bla bla
I think it's every two months isn't it?
It feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth when I pay up front for a subscription (I have had loads of magazine subs over the years and this is the only one that has no "next issue out..." date, is consistently late and now sits on WH Smiths shelf before I get my copy. To add insult I just had an email telling me that the new mag is out and I can buy a digital version...click here. Cancelled my subs and doubt I'll buy it again. Nose and face? Not really. There is sufficient on the interweb to keep me busy. If they got their act together and ran it like a proper business rather than a bit of a freebie jolly that I help pay for, I'd maybe buy it again.
andymac

Post by andymac »

just got home,,,,,the mat is bare :sick:
work hard,,,,,,,,,,,play harder !!
2 wheeled tourist

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

Mine has not arrived too, didn't realise that the new edition was due to be honest, so it arriving soon would be a bonus...glass-half-full and all that :)
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Not got mine yet but didn't know it was late so no drama

Maybe as it is an adventure mag it has got stuck at some remote border crossing waiting for the corrupt official to stamp its pages so it can complete its last leg of the journey to our letter boxes and enthrall us with the tail of high jinx and low points that went together to make the journey memorable :P

How about next time rather than complain about late mail try taking the opportunity to nip out on the bike and then post a report on that instead, life's too short to moan about bits of paper falling on the floor or not as the case me be.

And to those cancelling subscriptions, are you nuts? :ohmy:
take a moment to think on the logistics, 5 pallets to WHS distribution! easy, several hundred magazines to individual address! that takes time to process.
This is a magazine aimed at a once niche but now ever growing and more popular market so for all those about to cancel are you going to raise a thread in two months time complaining you couldn't get a copy in WHS?????
Your subscription should be looked at as your way to guarantee a copy of your favorite mag not a contract to receive a document on a set date and time, if you want that subscribe to "Steam Railway" http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/bws/ste ... y-magazine :evil:

Dam it... found myself ranting, didn't realise this thread had wound me up so much :angry:
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

Bloody hell some people are impatient and demanding. I've always thought of a subscription as a way to:

[ol]
[li]Save money[/li]
[li]Avoid going to WHSmith[/li]
[/ol]

Not as a way to get something earlier than it might be in the shops. And there's an easy way to know when there's a new edition out, just click HERE and it tells you :p
Happiness has 125cc ...
2 wheeled tourist

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

Mine arrived today (13-11-14) (thumbs).
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

Me too! Delivered today by our friendly postie.
13th nov

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”