Help Required from Mongolia

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Bushman_uk

Help Required from Mongolia

Post by Bushman_uk »

Help required by a fellow rider , her message is as follows ;

Good morning! I am in Ullan Bator / Mongolia now and staying in Oasis guesthouse. This morning I was told that there is a Honda XR400 in storage here from the UK (5764 LHG). The owner is ANDREW WATERS. He left the bike here last summer. He was travelling together with an other guy called MATTHEW JOHNSON, but it seems they are not friends any more and not in contact with each other. Andrew does not answer to e-mails or phone. They need to contact him because his bike is allowed to stay in Mongolia until 15.7.2014 and this is very soon! Noone here knows what to do with the bike. They do not want to go the "official way" (police, tax, storage costs,...) yet. I would drive it back home to Europe for him, if we only could get in contact with him! So if you know him or someone who knows him
Road2Manchester

Re: Help Required from Mongolia

Post by Road2Manchester »

Have you put this out to the other forums.

Horizons Unlimited etc.

P
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
Bushman_uk

Post by Bushman_uk »

Road2Manchester wrote:Have you put this out to the other forums.

Horizons Unlimited etc.

P
Silke the lady in question is a member of the hubb and she has been advised to put an appeal there

Any other forums please spread the word
johnzxr750

Post by johnzxr750 »

Funny the way things turn out abroad my mate fell out with me over a woman because he believed every word that came out of her mouth not the truth quite sad really i hate to lose good mates but his loss at end of the day
lifes to short hope someone could help
j (thumbs)

Return to “THE PUB”