Stew Marsh

Bikers and riding
ninothedude

Re: Stew Marsh

Post by ninothedude »

Very sad news, my condolences to his family!!
corbine

Post by corbine »

Nicola. Very sad news. Can I say thank you a thousand times for spending the night allowing stews organs to be used for transplanting and giving the gift of life to others.Stew will also have possibly extended other people's lives and improved other people's lives too. What you and Stew have done was remarkable. Best wishes to you and your family during this very difficult time.
stewmarsh

Post by stewmarsh »

Thank you that is so kind, it is an amazing thing Stew did and any donor decides to do. In a few weeks time the donor nurse is going to send Gabriel and Juliet a letter to tell them how many people's lives their daddy saved. It'll be hard to read them but also joyful.
davecopland

Post by davecopland »

Sorry to hear of Stews passing , please accept my condolences .
DG

Post by DG »

Like many of the above, I never met Stew. Sounds like a great guy and will be sadly missed.

Thoughts with you and your family.
Running Yorkshire Marathon (AGAIN!) for the National Brain Appeal Please visit my page. Thank you. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gavin-pickup1
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

stewmarsh wrote:Thank you that is so kind, it is an amazing thing Stew did and any donor decides to do. In a few weeks time the donor nurse is going to send Gabriel and Juliet a letter to tell them how many people's lives their daddy saved. It'll be hard to read them but also joyful.
To think of others in your darkest of hours speaks volumes about the donor and their family. To give someone the gift of life is the greatest thing you can give, there are going to be many other families who will be so happy now because of your kind and thoughtful actions, it mustn't seem fair to you at the moment, but draw strength from it . Gabriel and Juliet have a true hero of a daddy and you have to be very proud of Stew.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”