A case is mistaken identity

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
scouse

Re: Re: A case is mistaken identity

Post by scouse »

Willandkate wrote:If I ever have another pathetic off on the Tiger I am so going to make up some bullshit story of what happened. I seriously need to get some (if any) of my credibility back
Look... I broke a tendon in my finger taking a sock off... the fact I have stuff up on youtube of me bouncing off the landscape in exotic places, like gravel trails in the Alps etc. meant that everyone EXPECTED a tale of derring do as to the cause of me being in a splint ... but instead pissed them selves at my expense... shite happens to us all you just have to deal with the embarrassing stuff, as well as the stuff that makes great tales :D :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
TRIX

Re: Re: A case is mistaken identity

Post by TRIX »

my mate cut his own finger off whilst eating a profiterole , he has never lived it down
herman

Re: A case is mistaken identity

Post by herman »

I have raced off road for years and the worst injury that I carry is damage to an ankle whilst stumbling over my own feet out the back of the horse box, flippin horse was'nt even in it.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”