Ace cafe overlanders day march 23

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
bond_yzf

Re: Ace cafe overlanders day march 23

Post by bond_yzf »

Yeah ill be there
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

snaphappy wrote:I've not been around for a while so missed everything regarding Steph, quite a challenge. (thumbs)

Overlander days, I've been to the last 5 (I think). They were to start off with in the January, that was better for me. Last year was warm as far as I remember and a good turn out. For me its one of the only places I can get to meet mates from here and XRV.

@Bernhard. breakfast is on me mate
You setting off on that day Nick?

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
VR_Rider

Post by VR_Rider »

I'll be there! :D
snaphappy

Post by snaphappy »

@ Bernhard

yes more or less, I intend to go to my parents either before or after the Ace meet and then head east

Everything will be bombed up to go but I may be going back to Germany for the night or three if anything comes up that I'm not happy with.
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

davsato

Post by davsato »

Road2Manchester wrote:And if thats too far south, then why not come to the Manchester Bike Show at Event City, 22nd & 23rd. See the Chunky Tread MAC stand, all 36 sq mtrs of adventure bikes and rider, as they say round ere,
"Ickle be ace too".
Too far south? London's up north mate!
Dave
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

Been a few times in the past and its always a good opportunity to have a big boy breakfast and catch up with mates, pick up some books etc. However this year I will be on my Moroccan adventure :)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Steph J

Post by Steph J »

snaphappy wrote:http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/event_vi ... 2014/03/23

By all accounts "Steph" ?? Is leaving to cross seven continents and well wishers are welcome to see her off. I'm only doing Asia but will also be starting from there, would be good to see a few known faces. Any from here going????

sent from my thingy, using whatchamacallit
Oh brill! Come and say hi! Both leaving the same day! That's Ace! (sorry!!). Stay in touch. Maybe we can meet up on route for a brew!

Just for the record. Not attempting to CROSS 7 continents. Just ride all of them. Antarctica I will only touch! I am just a girl after all : 0 )

Wow sounds like loads of you coming! Brilliant!!! Bacon Butties all round then. Tea, Milk no sugar for me please!

I'm so exited now you wouldn't believe! (thumbs)
BigBashBonanza

Post by BigBashBonanza »

Yep, I'll be tipping up too. See you all there.
Look Large, Be Massive

Follow the Sapper
cozmo1589

Ace cafe overlanders day march 23

Post by cozmo1589 »

yoda wrote:Oh and don't forget to stand on the pegs as you ride into the car park there with your luggage on, you know how much it cheers some folk up to see that ;)
Haha soooo funny!!
You know some wanna-be adventure globe trotting Chewan McBorman lookalike will do this much to the bemusement of onlookers :-D
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

yoda wrote:Oh and don't forget to stand on the pegs as you ride into the car park there with your luggage on, you know how much it cheers some folk up to see that ;)
On a practical level I find it helps to peel my ball sack from my inner thighs after 200 miles in the saddle, otherwise lifting your leg over the bike when getting off can pull a bit ................... is that a bit too much information :blush:
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”