Off road riders here

The ABR Rally season kicks off in Takoda Camping, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria
Barnman

Off road riders here

Post by Barnman »

Can we start a list of those riders that want to follow some trials on the boil rally ride out.

This will more of ramble than a scramble and I suggest should follow the TRF code of conduct so that we don't promote any cause against us.

Code of conduct

I think it would only be proper to break the group into small groups. Please will you also identify if you happy to lead a group, if provided with directions etc.
Willy_Eckerslike

Re: Off road riders here

Post by Willy_Eckerslike »

I'm up for a few trails. I've led a few runs for the East Yorks. TRF so I'll offer my services if needed.
A ship is safe in harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. – Grace Hopper
ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

Will there be a group for those who are crap off road? Should I politely head off to the road riders without drawing too much attention to myself?
I went to the Caribbean on holiday with my wife last year.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

africajim

Post by africajim »

ipswichbiker wrote:Will there be a group for those who are crap off road? Should I politely head off to the road riders without drawing too much attention to myself?
Ha ha! I'm in a similar mind set, not because I'm crap offroad but it looks like I'll be taking the Mighty Varadero which is the size of a galaxian battlecruiser! I also don't want to change back to TKC's as the negative change to road handling and 2K miles to a rear are crippling costwise for me. I'll be running Anakee2's, brilliant road tyre, reasonable grip offroad on hard tracks.

I'll see what the verdict is on the quality of the tracks being used, any soft stuff or large boulders and I'll stay on the road. But, decent ridable hard trails and I'd be interested in a bit of offroad.
Honda, the power of dreams.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

I'm up for an off-road group "not leading" I crash when I'm leading. :blush:
Willy_Eckerslike

Post by Willy_Eckerslike »

Perhaps you should lead then, then we won't miss it. B)
A ship is safe in harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. – Grace Hopper
XTrider

Post by XTrider »

Yep im on for a bit of off roading.
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi,

Mr Toad and I are up for some trail riding though as have limited experience and neither of us have led a group before so would prefer to follow.

Return to “ABR FIRST TO THE BOIL RALLY APRIL 15th 2011”