Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
desertraider

Re: Today I are mainly listening to ...

Post by desertraider »

the bloody wife going on and on lol
hornet

Post by hornet »

Its funny how every bike rally ive seen or been to has the same covers band playing the same songs to people who all look the same and wear the "individuals" uniform BLACK or denim hence the reason i avoid them mainly due to there general lack of personal hygeine even though they left there own house that morning and smell like they have been on the road for weeks:sick: however I do understand the choice of music I guess its part of the bikers mind set of F()ck you im doing it my way. While playing with acf50 and electrical components and gaffer tape in the bike palace van halens first album especially eruption never equelled or bettered 1.43 of awesomeness black stone cherrys Blind man And for dessert planet rock hornet
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
OB1

Post by OB1 »

hornet wrote:Its funny how every bike rally ive seen or been to has the same covers band playing the same songs to people who all look the same and wear the "individuals" uniform BLACK or denim
Get yourself down to Faro in Portugal. It ain't like any British bike rally: salsa music and the like... hardly any rock music at all and definitely no covers bands! :pinch:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
scouse

Post by scouse »

OB1 wrote:
hornet wrote:Its funny how every bike rally ive seen or been to has the same covers band playing the same songs to people who all look the same and wear the "individuals" uniform BLACK or denim
Get yourself down to Faro in Portugal. It ain't like any British bike rally: salsa music and the like... hardly any rock music at all and definitely no covers bands! :pinch:
Faro is renowned for it's C-list rock acts and covers bands... Which is why I never go... ;)

Everyone wearing black and denim at rallies... hmmm sort of I suppose it still must be "fashionable" down in the phoney "Hardly rider" enclaves darn sarf... but real rally bikers wear what they feel comfy in :D

The Sword and the Stoned Rally 2010
by Scouse_and_Jules, on Flickr

Not much denim to be seen here :D :D

The Sword and the Stoned Rally 2010
by Scouse_and_Jules, on Flickr
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Udders

Post by Udders »

Slipknot , Stonesour , Korn , Muse, Metallica, Pendulum etc....:evil:
OB1

Post by OB1 »

scouse wrote:
OB1 wrote:
Faro is renowned for it's C-list rock acts and covers bands... Which is why I never go... ;)
It was 1997 when I was last there. Maybe things have changed, but rock was not the most popular music back then!
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
scouse

Post by scouse »

OB1 wrote:
scouse wrote:
OB1 wrote:
It was 1997 when I was last there. Maybe things have changed, but rock was not the most popular music back then!
http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?cat ... cleid=1315 ;)

It's been like that for a long time - people fly into it rather than ride and treat it more like a weekend away in the sun. :unsure:

Anyhoo have been listening to the Sounds of t'Sixties on Radio 2 and realising what a generally musically bereft time it was in the early part of the decade . No wonder the Beatles and others of the same ilk gave it a bit of a shake by the scruff of it's dying neck. :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
scouse

Post by scouse »

Lancastermick wrote:
scouse wrote:Today I are mainly crafting start up and close down scripts to the accompaniment of Bellowhead
Excellent band...saw them at Shrewsbury festival and they were great. Have you heard any Sheelanagig?
Not yet Mick , but keep being told to check out them and Leatherat

Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

enjoy mate...:) I'm gonna go look up leatherat! Cheers. ;)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
bunker

Post by bunker »

Been listening to this recently after it was used for a computer game advert

[video][/video]

And also a wee bit of this

[video][/video]

Whilst on the subject of Iron Maiden i'm off to see them in July :woohoo:
Triumph Tiger 885

Return to “THE PUB”