ABR Midlands Rally 23-25th Aug 2013 Sign up Thread

FAT MATT

Re: ABR Midlands Rally 23-25th Aug 2013 Sign up Thread

Post by FAT MATT »

Don't know if you need to top up numbers before tomorrow but there's another joining me so me + 3 making 4 bikes, people & tents.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

FAT MATT wrote:Don't know if you need to top up numbers before tomorrow but there's another joining me so me + 3 making 4 bikes, people & tents.

That's OK mate, plenty of room.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

I was wondering if I am able to pop up on the Sunday. I can't camp or anything so it would be a visit for a few hours or so. My mate from work who isn't on the forum has a Tiger 1050, would he be welcome too? He's just done the Iron Butt Rally 1000mls in 22 hours! Would be nice to meet some of you!!
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Loggy wrote:I was wondering if I am able to pop up on the Sunday. I can't camp or anything so it would be a visit for a few hours or so. My mate from work who isn't on the forum has a Tiger 1050, would he be welcome too? He's just done the Iron Butt Rally 1000mls in 22 hours! Would be nice to meet some of you!!
You will both be more than welcome.

There may be some jaded souls gathered around the campfire, others will be packing up for the journey home, but pull up a log and have a natter.
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

Peejay wrote:
Loggy wrote:I was wondering if I am able to pop up on the Sunday. I can't camp or anything so it would be a visit for a few hours or so. My mate from work who isn't on the forum has a Tiger 1050, would he be welcome too? He's just done the Iron Butt Rally 1000mls in 22 hours! Would be nice to meet some of you!!
You will both be more than welcome.

There may be some jaded souls gathered around the campfire, others will be packing up for the journey home, but pull up a log and have a natter.

Thanks Peejay,

If my mate is up for it we will be up early (around 9ish) Will confirm tomorrow. Look forward to meeting some of you guys and gals... :)
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

Looking @ the latest MET OFFICE forecasts it looks as if the rain will pass through on Friday night & should be away to the north east of the campsite by Saturday.
BBC weather map is froze up @ the moment because they're not sure WTF's happening.
Drop of damp will make the trail riding a lot more interesting.
I'm going on a road ride with a couple of other lads & we're thinking of going west into Wales @ the moment.
We plan to be there about 5.00 pm tomorrow.
regs. Brian.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Philiptigerrice

Post by Philiptigerrice »

Phil & Layla, theres a few of us meeting at my house in Bury at 12:30 today, mooching down together, if you fancy that?

Phil Rice.

(Tottington, Bury)
Greater Manchester
R1200 GS Adv ('08)
Philiptigerrice

Post by Philiptigerrice »

Phil & Layla, theres a few of us meeting at my house in Bury at 12:30 today, mooching down together, if you fancy that?

Phil Rice.
Greater Manchester
R1200 GS Adv ('08)
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

picos mestizo wrote:Looking @ the latest MET OFFICE forecasts it looks as if the rain will pass through on Friday night & should be away to the north east of the campsite by Saturday.
BBC weather map is froze up @ the moment because they're not sure WTF's happening.
Drop of damp will make the trail riding a lot more interesting.
I'm going on a road ride with a couple of other lads & we're thinking of going west into Wales @ the moment.
We plan to be there about 5.00 pm tomorrow.
regs. Brian.
Yep - I seem to recall some pretty bad forecasts last year too, but the weather just blew across and we ended up with a toasty bash... again. Perhaps Alun and Treadtrader have a direct line to the Man upstairs?

See you all tomorrow.
Pat
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

Balls!!! Typically my 15 (going on 22) year old step-daughter announced that she's going to her friend's family's summer house this weekend at Sandbanks which means there's no one to stay with my wife for the weekend and it's too late to book respite care for her.

So for the n'th time that's another bike thing I have to pull out of at the last minute. Just as well I didn't have to pay in advance.

Elle I might see you at the HU Hampshire Mini-meet, but then again my social life seems to be dependant on that of a 15 year-old's.
Happiness has 125cc ...

Return to “August 2013 - ABR Midlands Rally 23rd 24th 25th”