ABR Midlands Rally 23-25th Aug 2013 Sign up Thread

Alun

Re: ABR Midlands Rally 23-25th Aug 2013 Sign up Thread

Post by Alun »

Front page list updated.

Just so everyone knows, there's bags of room at the campsite so if you find yourself with a late pass just head on over and enjoy a weekend chilling out in the Warwickshire countryside.

Treadtrader and myself are planning a green lane test run on Wednesday afternoon and we'll be checking out a few extra lanes to add to last years Saturday run. I'll post up a report on conditions but with the weather looking good this week the trails should be big bike friendly.
GiGi

Post by GiGi »

One more coming out to play!

See you on Saturday :)
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

I'll post up a report on conditions but with the weather looking good this week the trails should be big bike friendly.

Cheers for the info Alun
It's currantly 34°c here at the mo and going down to 25°c at night !!! not bragging but with not being in the UK for a while whats the temps day and night as per clothing.

Sorry ................Northern lad gone soft B)

Phil
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Hi all,

I can't do an overnight but can i come up for the day and say hi to you all?

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Alun

Post by Alun »

PHILinFRANCE wrote:I'll post up a report on conditions but with the weather looking good this week the trails should be big bike friendly.

Cheers for the info Alun
It's currantly 34°c here at the mo and going down to 25°c at night !!! not bragging but with not being in the UK for a while whats the temps day and night as per clothing.

Phil
Long range forecast is mid 20's in the day and high teens at night. G-string weather.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Mike101 wrote:Hi all,

I can't do an overnight but can i come up for the day and say hi to you all?

Mike
You're more than welcome Mike and there's sure to be a few merry souls hanging out in the camp site during the day and a few more riding around the en-suite enduro course. Most will be out on the road/trail rides. If you're up early enough you could tag along on either.
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Alun wrote:
PHILinFRANCE wrote:I'll post up a report on conditions but with the weather looking good this week the trails should be big bike friendly.

Cheers for the info Alun

Phil

Long range forecast is mid 20's in the day and high teens at night. G-string weather.
G-STRING !!!!!! mine you i have a furry one :laugh:
Browndog

Post by Browndog »

I'm coming up to the farm this weekend if that's okay.........
Forgot to stick my name on the list.

See you Friday.
Tony
davec

Post by davec »

Hi Alun, please add me, Kilmi and his son (3 bikes) to the list, arriving Saturday morning riding the farm tracks.
I got a motorbike for my wife...

Best swap I ever made.
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

What time will you all be getting back Saturday PM. I can't leave Salisbury until around 1pm so i'll come and say hi.

If you see a big fat bloke on a black tenere looking like 'billy no mates' please take pitty and come say hi.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts

Return to “August 2013 - ABR Midlands Rally 23rd 24th 25th”