Lookin for Issue 1

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
dogman

Lookin for Issue 1

Post by dogman »

Hi wud anybody have a copy of issue one that they dont want. There are no back issue's available. I live in Ireland, Thanks.
Mr Toad

Re: Lookin for Issue 1

Post by Mr Toad »

Hello mate, you obviously have missed the original thread no worries. We seem now to be having a competition to see how many people can read my copy of issue 1 and how many times it goes in the post. The gentlemens agreement being that you post it onto the next person and eventually when everyone is done, it is posted back to me. So if you want to join the queue that cool.
If you PM Wyreflyer with your address when he has finished with it he should post it onto you, though I think there's still a couple of guys before him. Then if no one else wants to read it if you could post it back to me and I can enjoy turning the pages again having not seen if for a few weeks or more. Cheers Steve
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.

Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”