Super Tenere Network Meet Yorkshire Dales

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Orlando_Orange

Super Tenere Network Meet Yorkshire Dales

Post by Orlando_Orange »

Afternoon all,

Us lot at the Super Tenere Network are having a big trailbike meet in the Yorkshire Dales over the royal wedding weekend. This is open to all (last year we had a 950adv, DRBigs, and even an Africa Twin) and is going to be a good laugh. See below for a brief synopsis or here for the full description:
http://www.super-tenere.net/index.php/c ... /article/7

Super Tenere Network 2011 Big Trailbike Meet at Masham, Yorkshire going Coast to Coast Raising Funds for the RNLI.

April 29th to May 2nd 2011

The 2011 Forum Meet is going to be a cracker this year and you do not want to miss out. We’ll be camping at the Old Station Yard in Masham, Yorkshire with 2 days of road and off-road rideouts in aid of the RNLI. A great chance to ride in a stunning part of the country and catch up with or meet your fellow big trailbike riders.
Chris

G650 X-Challenge

'91 XTZ750
AdvRider

Re: Super Tenere Network Meet Yorkshire Dales

Post by AdvRider »

Thats cool, you are camping at my mates place in Masham and its a brilliant campsite also his mum and sister run the cafe - and they can cook believe me!!!
beddowsm

Re: Super Tenere Network Meet Yorkshire Dales

Post by beddowsm »

Have fun, normally this would have been right up my street but I am off to Galloway with the XRV lot over the royal wedding weekend. Hopefully next time........but see you all down at your meet down South with Tramp.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”