Horizons Hubb Uk Event 30 May-2 June 2013

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Bongoburns

Re: Horizons Hubb Uk Event 30 May-2 June 2013

Post by Bongoburns »

I will be the one in a tent facing trees n grass with the blue sky above me so you won't miss me there lol
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

If it helps.. here is a photo of me and and some biker chick I picked up at the boil (or was it the HISS ?)

BMW R1200GS - BMW 650GS
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

SteveB wrote:If it helps.. here is a photo of me and and some biker chick I picked up at the boil (or was it the HISS ?)

Steve your not that desperate man surely lol. I wonder if there will be any male Chippendales at the hubb lol
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Greetings! Arriving Saturday lunch-time. I would imagine if you see an old R100RT you'll probably have found me! Best wishes. Bernard.

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

Last time I went, I put some white electrical tape over my screen and then felt tipped my forum name on it. I was amazed how many people came up and said "O your that f..g idiot"...

Seriously, it worked well to meet previously faceless friends.

I usually help clean up the site but this year I am touring the US. Have fun y'all...

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”