A free place to stay the night.....

Bikers and riding
Roadcaptain

Re: A free place to stay the night.....

Post by Roadcaptain »

I am in Tiverton Devon 7 miles from J27 of M5, I have a good range of tools and space for a tent in the garden, may even be able to sort a sofa bed!! Well ticked away and with some juggling could get a couple of bikes in the garage
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Just out of interest has anybody stayed over at another ABR's yet ???
Tea007
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Yep me being a Tramp and all have had the good fortune to have the hospitality of a few on here..always good folk and ralways respect their offer...I.m not naming them though as you'll all be there and no room for me...
Shrek

Post by Shrek »

Having just seen a few new posts on and this topic started some time a go are these offers still open? I,m not asking for a full list just wondering if any system has been set up or is it just a case of asking on a new topice askig for a some space of some kind when you arte planing to head in that direction with dates?

Daz
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

This is an awesome idea and once moved I will gladly offer you all tent space and beer.

This forum really is super friendly, very pleased I joined :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Clockwork Orange

Post by Clockwork Orange »

I have a big garden in Woking Surrey. Bikes can be safely parked behind locked gates. Have a reasonable workshop for any tinkering. So count me in.
When in doubt.....GRAB CABLE
Dysan

Post by Dysan »

tea007 wrote:Just out of interest has anybody stayed over at another ABR's yet ???
Tea007
4 off us stayed over with PhilinFrance on the way down to the HUMM. He fed us and insisted we all got very drunk. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it :) ).

Next time I'm passing I'll bring the biggest box of tea bags I can find/accommodate. Cheers Phil
Dysan

Post by Dysan »

I'm also happy to be on the list.

Based on the edge of the North York Moors about 6 miles south of Middlesbrough. Loads of trails in the moors and I'll either point people to them or if I've time, come out to play (if that was ok).

20miles from Whitby and some pretty seaside villages.

Room for plenty of tents, spare room, lots of tools, garage full though so it'll have to get wet!
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Cheers Dysan
Are you saying the "EAU DE VIE" is to your liking sir :laugh:

We've moved !!!only 2kms south CAMPANOLE 46350 but still on the list ......just got rid of 10 ABR layabouts ;)

Anyone fancies a vist just PM me

We're going to convert the barn loft into a bunk house 10 or 12 berth .............all in good time but plenty of land for tents and even a toilet and shower.

Phil
tea007

Post by tea007 »

Glad to see this is still going :woohoo:
Heading to the piel island on the thurs leaving from Colchester late afternoon heading to Mansfield to collect a new helmet !!Anybody near there !!! get up the on friday then trying to meet up with a few abr's (mark n, Shrek) on the road north,will have tent and humour
anybody got a lawn
cheers
Tea007

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”