I want to go here

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
david

Re: I want to go here

Post by david »

Thank you that's very nice of you, loads of really knowledgeable people on here. Unlike Finland and Sweden fuel stations like here are the Town Shop. They take Visa and Petrol is not cheap, I don't think I went 100 miles without seeing one. The Arctic highway changes speed limits a lot, 70kph to 90kph. In truth you will enjoy ridding along at a gentle bimble, its the most fabulous Countryside. Tunnels and Bridges, after the first few you get board with them.

There is a Book called The Arctic Highway worth a look at.I went 2nd half of August, check but the Schools go back 20th or go earlier. The north becomes empty, wild camp or use Camping Barns, Hotels are expensive.

It really is worth 5000 plus miles getting to Nordkapp.
Bushman_uk

Post by Bushman_uk »

that should help find it and get a taste, from there upto Trondheim and then upto the Artic circle just some 30 miles pass Mo I Rana , seems a good trip :)
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

We drove the atlantic rd a few years ago in our MG TF with the top down was a truly great road.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
VR_Rider

Post by VR_Rider »

I hope to give this route a go sometime soon! Looks amazing!

Return to “TRAVEL”