Ullapool Highland Rally 2012, Thursday night stop over @ Glencoe / Clachaig Inn..Any one !!!!!

JiMcI

Re: Ullapool Highland Rally 2012, Thursday night stop over @ Glencoe / Clachaig Inn..Any one !!!!!

Post by JiMcI »

Andysr6 wrote:Hi, i can't make the Thursday night but would like to join in with the ride up through Applecross on the Friday. Any idea where to meet up with you and when? Andy
Andy I can only speak for my self and nothing set in stone for ride up to Ullapool on friday morning but I would say you would need to be @ the red squirrel on Friday morning for no later than 10.00 am to join in with who ever ...

Cheers Jim....
gsdman

Re: Ullapool Highland Rally 2012, Thursday night stop over @ Glencoe / Clachaig Inn..Any one !!!!!

Post by gsdman »

Hi Folks, We thats me n sylv will be staying at Bunroy campsite (RoyBridge) thurs night and doing Roybridge to Applecross via skye on friday. Then onto Ullapool fri morning via the coastal road should be some fantastic riding. We will be on a KTM (Blue) so if you see us please come say hello or wave as you blast passed.

Safe riding Tez :woohoo:
I feel lost, So I have Bought a KTM 990 ADV to go look for myself.
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

gsdman wrote:Hi Folks, We thats me n sylv will be staying at Bunroy campsite (RoyBridge) thurs night and doing Roybridge to Applecross via skye on friday. Then onto Ullapool fri morning via the coastal road should be some fantastic riding. We will be on a KTM (Blue) so if you see us please come say hello or wave as you blast passed.

Hope to see u on route Tez..

Jim..
phil90

Post by phil90 »

Decided to take advantage of a warm bed and hot shower so won't be at camp site Thursday evening now. Hopefully catch up sometime Friday on the way up or Friday evening in Ullapool.
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

Yeh no problem Phil next thing you will be driving up
In your motorhome and only eating in the ullapool
Hilton ... Just watch out for us men in out tents

Cheers

Dave
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

gsdman wrote:Hi Folks, We thats me n sylv will be staying at Bunroy campsite (RoyBridge) thurs night and doing Roybridge to Applecross via skye on friday. Then onto Ullapool fri morning via the coastal road should be some fantastic riding. We will be on a KTM (Blue) so if you see us please come say hello or wave as you blast passed.

I might see you enroute Tez, I'm leaving Skye on Friday morning and following the Aaplecross /coast road towards Ullapool.
CBSTD

Post by CBSTD »

CBSTD wrote:Myself and Yogi are planning to head up to the Clachaig on thurs then possibly up over to Applecross Friday but this is dependant on Yogi getting his days off swapped.We both have never been to a rally so be gentle,Yogi is on Repsol ninefiddy I'm on a Redbull 990.

Looks like we won't make the Clachaig on thurs. night If I'm not to cream crackered I might make an early start and catch you up failing that see you in the pool
Me karma ranover me dogma
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

CBSTD wrote:
CBSTD wrote:Myself and Yogi are planning to head up to the Clachaig on thurs then possibly up over to Applecross Friday but this is dependant on Yogi getting his days off swapped.We both have never been to a rally so be gentle,Yogi is on Repsol ninefiddy I'm on a Redbull 990.

Looks like we won't make the Clachaig on thurs. night If I'm not to cream crackered I might make an early start and catch you up failing that see you in the pool
No problem see u and Yogi at some point on Friday.

Jim
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

Finchy heading up from Yorkshire Thursday morn to my house.

Then we are all leaving Paisley about 3pm heading up to Glencoe.
Hope to see some of you guys there or on they way, if not see you all at Ullapool..

Jim..
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

Waiting....

Lock and loaded..

Jim..

Return to “ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 28th - 30th Sept 2012”