issue 3

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
stainy

issue 3

Post by stainy »

hello all,
just wondering when issue 3 is due out as in issue2 it says january but i have`nt received my copy yet, and while i`m on , now the mag is in 6 issues per year do i have to subscribe for the extra 2 issues or do i just continue my subscription from the forth issue with the new tarrif.. thanks a bunch....
stainy...
Treadtrader

Re: issue 3

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome to ABR mate, issue 3 is, I believe ready for print and should be available soon.

If you're already subscribed the extra two issues are a perk.

I'm sure Alun will be on soon to confirm.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Welcome to the site mate. ;)
bengybull

Post by bengybull »

Hi, emailed alun yesterday got super quick reply, mag will be posted out last week in jan, so should get it anytime next week.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Welcome to the ABR forum Stainy. Issue 3 of ABR is with the printers and will be posted next Monday. From then on it's every 2 months and if you were one of the original early subscribers on the £10 deal you will be getting the extra two for free.
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

GREAT!! same as every last week in January, bogged down with work every day and then tax return every night! So just to make it that bit worse my new favorite mag is going to be there whispering "open me,readme" GRRR

So £100 penalty this year :angry:
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”