GoPro testing

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.

GoPro testing

Post by 52115 »

Just about tested the load carrying capacity of my underpants as well !!!

There was meant to be a video. must have done something wrong. I will have a look .... hang on.
I have filled in my profile ... honest
CRAIGREVO

Re: GoPro testing

Post by CRAIGREVO »

When you are on YouTube with your video set to play, below it there is a tab that says share. Copy and paste that code to your post, its that simple here. ;)

Is that the chest mount? it seems a little low.

Post by 52115 »

Thanks Craig. It was mounted on the suction mount on top of the tank.
It was the first time I'd used the camera and had it fixed to various parts of the bike.
I have filled in my profile ... honest
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

No problem mate. ;) The best mount I've seen for the go pro is the chest mount, it give a great view.
stormfield

Post by stormfield »

It's great being able to mount the cam on the bike, although some thumpers like the F650GS give off too much vibration which messes up the shot.
scouse

Post by scouse »

52115 wrote:Just about tested the load carrying capacity of my underpants as well !!!
:ohmy: :ohmy: see what you meant... :pinch:

Very clear images it's just a pity they look so bulky. How are they helmet mounted ?
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

scouse wrote:
52115 wrote:Just about tested the load carrying capacity of my underpants as well !!!
:ohmy: :ohmy: see what you meant... :pinch:

Very clear images it's just a pity they look so bulky. How are they helmet mounted ?
That's another reason I like the look of the chest mount, it hides the bulkiness.
go pro.jpg
go pro.jpg (8.45 KiB) Viewed 2563 times
steve xr33

Post by steve xr33 »

[video]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6F5NZsr2bc[/video]My go-pro is a old one we mount them on our helmets ...you need to sit on the bike and get someone set it up for or you will have a vid of the sky or ground..:laugh: hope this helps

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”