Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 7th to 9th December

MarkN

Re: Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 7th to 9th December

Post by MarkN »

It was only a thought! If I have anymore, I'll keep it to myself :(
James691

Post by James691 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nothing wrong with a thought and nothing wrong with what was suggested - just clear it with Alun.

One of the things with charity is it can tend to be very personal and highly emotive, feelings are easy to put out.

As you can see just from asking and being asked to check how emotions start to prickle.
Dancing in the moonlight
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

Mark, it was a good idea and I will ring Alun on Monday to see what he thinks.

James, not a problem mate I can see where you are coming from, I wouldn't want to leave us committed to doing something every year which would be out of our control.

Nick, I'm sure ABR aren't against doing stuff for charity but as James pointed out it isn't always black and white.

I'll ring Alun and get his thoughts.
RICK

Post by RICK »

Hi Tim, you can put me down for a toy run any time. Rick. :)
James691

Post by James691 »

£7.50 pppn for a Christmas month weekend bash - gotta be worth a poke ;)

Get your names down Ladies and Gents.
Dancing in the moonlight
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

James691 wrote:£7.50 pppn for a Christmas month weekend bash - gotta be worth a poke ;)

Get your names down Ladies and Gents.
It'll be great, it all started in January on Dartmoor and finishes on Exmoor in December.
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

Haven't managed to speak to Alun regarding toy run etc. but did mention it to some of the local boys and they said there is a big toy run already organised for a different weekend so perhaps best not upset anyone. So we will stick to the usual ride out.

Schoe000 (Nick) has kindly volunteered his services (Thanks mate, greatly appreciated) as a green lane guide so if anyone wants to do an off road ride then let me know and we can sort numbers etc.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Bigtim wrote:Haven't managed to speak to Alun regarding toy run etc. but did mention it to some of the local boys and they said there is a big toy run already organised for a different weekend so perhaps best not upset anyone. So we will stick to the usual ride out.
That's fair comment and understandable. Really looking forward to the weekend.
Harty

Post by Harty »

Bigtim wrote: Schoe000 (Nick) has kindly volunteered his services (Thanks mate, greatly appreciated) as a green lane guide so if anyone wants to do an off road ride then let me know and we can sort numbers etc.
I hope you boys will have some good tyres and plenty of torque for the North Devon lanes lol Wet slate and plenty of arm pump :pinch: ;)
.....eat my dirt!
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

Harty wrote:
Bigtim wrote: Schoe000 (Nick) has kindly volunteered his services (Thanks mate, greatly appreciated) as a green lane guide so if anyone wants to do an off road ride then let me know and we can sort numbers etc.
Harty quote I hope you boys will have some good tyres and plenty of torque for the North Devon lanes lol Wet slate and plenty of arm pump :pinch: ;)
North Devon TRF have kindly sent me a route :) Tigerman (Aka Paul) has volunteered to be Tec. From what they have said it will be a technical route. Should be fun :)Everyone enjoyed the last one. The boys on the KTM's made Piggery look easy this is my most recent attempt in slow motion :)

Enjoy

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 7th to 9th December”