My Bike With A Chimney :)

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
Boggs

My Bike With A Chimney :)

Post by Boggs »

Lets get stacks of chimney pics up!! :woohoo:

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]THE END [/center]
jed54

Re: My Bike With A Chimney :)

Post by jed54 »

You sure keep that V clean.
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

I must confess to being a bit of a polisher,after my recent tour up Scotland the bike was absolutely manky :angry: I had not long finished giving it its 3rd wash when id taken this pic.
Do you get far on yours Jed?
jed54

Post by jed54 »

As you know I was at the Boil, did the ABR Norfork rally. Had a week in North Yorkshire. Had the stand in for the cancelled Simmer rally which was just down the road from me at Ivinghoe. Whent to Sammy Millers saturday for the AB ride in. Off to Cadwell for BSB end of the month. Sept of to Norfolk for the XRV rally. October of to France for the last round of WSB. So the old girls got some miles on the clock this year. Plus all my day trips.
mr injector

Post by mr injector »

great picture, dont see many of those old chimneys anymore. every time i see one it always reminds me of Fred Dibnah
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

There's plenty up here in the north pennine area,we had a very big lead industry up here years ago and there's lots of them dotted about,i like them as well but got no idea why :unsure: :lol:
Tink

Post by Tink »

Thats a very nice looking machine mate!!
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

Tink wrote:Thats a very nice looking machine mate!!
Cheers Tink,always nice when someone else admires your wheels B) i think your in the North East aren't you?,just let me know if you ever fancy a spin out somewhere.

:)
bull

Post by bull »

that is a very nice looking bike indeed, i have been thinking of changing and one of those will be first on my test ride list. what size engine or cc is it.
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

bull wrote:that is a very nice looking bike indeed, i have been thinking of changing and one of those will be first on my test ride list. what size engine or cc is it.
Hello Bull,its a 650 parallel twin,its the same engine that's in the er6f & the er6n.Unlike those bikes though the Versys is tuned for more low to mid range power,once you hit 4500/5000rpm the thing really flies!.
Its got a short wheelbase and 17" rims so it handles the twisty stuff superbly & turns in really quickly.
19ltr tank returns 220 miles between fill ups,cheap insurance,easy to work on,comfortable to ride its a great bike and does a bit of everything,look up some reviews,lots of positive write ups :-D

ha ha :laugh: just read that back,you'd think i worked for Kawasaki..... :woohoo:

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”