Forum?

Have some feedback and input to share? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make this site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
Jethro72

Forum?

Post by Jethro72 »

What do you think about a regional forum and maybe a chat section as well. When I click on forum it just lists latest posts instead of different forum topics. What do you think. Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks. Jethro72.
Alun

Re:Forum?

Post by Alun »

Yes, agreed, regional forums would be good when we have more visitors and posters. When you click on 'forum' the latest posts comes up by default but click on the 'categories' tab at the top of the page and you can see all the other posts within the sub categories - or have I misunderstood your question?
Jethro72

Post by Jethro72 »

No, you got it right. That makes sense. Thanks for the nod about staying @ home with the twins. There are definitely easier tasks but they will know there dad. I get out on my DR almost every day. I find that being a parent means I have to plan better, not give up on what I love. Cheers. Where is this site out of? UK? Jethro72
Alun

Post by Alun »

Spot on, planning is everything when you have young en's. Maybe there's room for a website 'Adventure Dad'... maybe not.

We're based in the UK, in a town called Stratford upon Avon, best known as the birthplace of William Shakespeare. It's also a very popular bikers stop off, especially so on weekends. I'll post up some pics next week.
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Alun I think a little bit of house keeping with the threads is needed, too many Hello, Newbie Intro's, not trying to teach you to suck eggs, but have a looky at www.xrv.org.uk (if you ain't done already) or UKGSers, and see the sub sections. Good site thou and hope it develops, can't wait for the mag :)
Alun

Post by Alun »

Thanks GOG 007 a fresh pair of eyes scanning the site is what I need. I've just moved a few 'hello's' over to the first post section. A good start, just wait till I buy a pinny

Keep the suggestions coming, the way I look at it is...this site is for members to contribute to, learn from, get enthused by, etc. I just happen to administer it. Can I appoint you as the official ABR critical eye, keep them coming.

Return to “SUGGESTION BOX”