Ullapool Highland Rally 2012, Thursday night stop over @ Glencoe / Clachaig Inn..Any one !!!!!

finchy

Re: Ullapool Highland Rally 2012, Thursday night stop over @ Glencoe / Clachaig Inn..Any one !!!!!

Post by finchy »

I will be there with jim, exclusively riding a KTM , i can see a theme appearing already :) safe trip people .
MarkN

Re: Ullapool Highland Rally 2012, Thursday night stop over @ Glencoe / Clachaig Inn..Any one !!!!!

Post by MarkN »

My current plan for Thursday is to ride from Loch Lomond (Luss Campsite) to Skye (Camping Club Campsite) via Glencoe and then ride to Ullapool via Applecross on Friday. Hopefully, I'll meet one or two ABR's on the road!
phil90

Post by phil90 »

I'm planning on being at red squirrell Thursday evening so might see you there. Heading up from south Yorkshire.

Planning to head round to applecross loop on Friday if anyone wants to tag along..
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

Yeh sounds good to me if I can make it Thursday night I will
But if not see use at the rally

Cheers

Dave
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

My husband, myself and our friend are planning Weds night at Kingshouse(think a few other ABR's are there too) and Thurs night at Applecross. Will look out for any of you guys B)
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

phil90 wrote:I'm planning on being at red squirrell Thursday evening so might see you there. Heading up from south Yorkshire.

Planning to head round to applecross loop on Friday if anyone wants to tag along..
Could be a plan for the Friday Phil, I was thinking of doing something on the way up on the Friday but hadn't set anything in stone yet was waiting to see what everyone else fancied and the weather of coarse. ut applecross is a good choice riden that way before stunning scenery and a good road. See u at the Squirrel.

Cheers Jim...
phil90

Post by phil90 »

JiMcI wrote:
phil90 wrote:I'm planning on being at red squirrell Thursday evening so might see you there. Heading up from south Yorkshire.

Could be a plan for the Friday Phil, I was thinking of doing something on the way up on the Friday but hadn't set anything in stone yet was waiting to see what everyone else fancied and the weather of coarse. ut applecross is a good choice riden that way before stunning scenery and a good road. See u at the Squirrel.

Cheers Jim...

Same here Jim. Leaving everything very loose at the moment. See what conditions are like on the way up. Best way.
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------
CBSTD

Post by CBSTD »

Myself and Yogi are planning to head up to the Clachaig on thurs then possibly up over to Applecross Friday but this is dependant on Yogi getting his days off swapped.We both have never been to a rally so be gentle,Yogi is on Repsol ninefiddy I'm on a Redbull 990.
Me karma ranover me dogma
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

CBSTD wrote:Myself and Yogi are planning to head up to the Clachaig on thurs then possibly up over to Applecross Friday but this is dependant on Yogi getting his days off swapped.We both have never been to a rally so be gentle,Yogi is on Repsol ninefiddy I'm on a Redbull 990.
Hope to see u there...

Cheers Jim...
Andysr6

Post by Andysr6 »

Hi, i can't make the Thursday night but would like to join in with the ride up through Applecross on the Friday. Any idea where to meet up with you and when? Andy

Return to “ABR Highlands Rally Ullapool 28th - 30th Sept 2012”