ABR Midlands Rally 2012. 17th - 19th Aug

sohoeasy

Re: ABR Midlands Rally 2012. 17th - 19th Aug

Post by sohoeasy »

stanbloke wrote:We should be there friday 5ish. :laugh: :laugh: .
So much for expecting a roll up ready and waiting for me then ! Me an' Husabang will be there about midday. At least he smokes, so I STILL won't have to buy any baccy ! :) Laters Bro' (I'm going earlier as the other half couldn't face having to use portaloo's all weekend ? :( )
sohoeasy

Post by sohoeasy »

I just put new tyres on my bike today,and have a couple of worn but legal (just) TKC80's now strapped to the bike. I could bring them for any one who may suffer a puncture over the weekend. Don't fancy draggin' them around all weekend though. So if any body wants them (free of course)? say now and I'll bring them with me. :)
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

Sorry Alun but I have a family health problem that may prevent me from attending, I'll know more tomorrow pm. If I can make it I will, if not I apologise for buggering up numbers
Adventure before Dementia
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

sohoeasy wrote:
So much for expecting a roll up ready and waiting for me then ! Me an' Husabang will be there about midday. At least he smokes, so I STILL won't have to buy any baccy ! :) Laters Bro' (I'm going earlier as the other half couldn't face having to use portaloo's all weekend ? :( )
You not staying Nick ?. :( We cant get there any earlier as Del is workin till 3pm.

I was lookin forward to catch up mate. no worries mate , we'll get together soon. ;)
sohoeasy

Post by sohoeasy »

stanbloke wrote:
sohoeasy wrote:
You not staying Nick ?. :( We cant get there any earlier as Del is workin till 3pm.

I was lookin forward to catch up mate. no worries mate , we'll get together soon. ;)
No Stan, I meant I'm going to the rally earlier,as she's now staying home, since I explained the toilets to her ! :laugh: :laugh:
minted

Post by minted »

i should b arriving about t time hope i doesn't rain all the way down although my bike is still set up for riding in Scotland so it dosnt really matter at least its a bit fewer miles than the run back from the hiss :unsure: i would have taken the tyres nick but you would have to drop them off at my house :whistle: :lol: ps could you take my +1 of the list its me on ma own again
sohoeasy

Post by sohoeasy »

minted wrote:i should b arriving about t time hope i doesn't rain all the way down although my bike is still set up for riding in Scotland so it dosnt really matter at least its a bit fewer miles than the run back from the hiss :unsure: i would have taken the tyres nick but you would have to drop them off at my house :whistle: :lol: ps could you take my +1 of the list its me on ma own again
Me an' you and a Tequila bottle again then ? :laugh: :laugh:
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

sohoeasy wrote: [quote=minted post=158163]i should b arriving about t time hope i doesn't rain all the way down although my bike is still set up for riding in Scotland so it dosnt really matter at least its a bit fewer miles than the run back from the hiss :unsure: i would have taken the tyres nick but you would have to drop them off at my house :whistle: :lol: ps could you take my +1 of the list its me on ma own again
Me an' you and a Tequila bottle again then ? :laugh: :laugh:
Beat me too it :silly:
minted

Post by minted »

just about ready for the off and its pissing down :angry: see every one later
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

sohoeasy wrote:
stanbloke wrote:
sohoeasy wrote:

No Stan, I meant I'm going to the rally earlier,as she's now staying home, since I explained the toilets to her ! :laugh: :laugh:
Good news then mate. see you there. ;) save us a space. :laugh:

Return to “ABR Midlands Rally Stratford upon Avon 17th - 19th Aug 2012”