Thank You To Paul, Maria, Family & Friends

JimboF650

Re: Thank You To Paul, Maria, Family & Friends

Post by JimboF650 »

Many thanks from me, to everyone who made it another great weekend.
George

Post by George »

A big thank you Paul and Maria for a great few days, the curry was excellent and that fire did a fantastic job. The ride out with Pete is always special and he adds a few surprises, even the sun came out.

Cheers.
(From Masham)
tommo tenere

Post by tommo tenere »

This was my second Boil Rally and again had a great time!!! Big thanks to Paul & Maria and everyone alse involved!!! Thanks also to Mike (Barnman) had a great day out with great company and seen parts of the lakes i didnt even know existed!! Cheers.

Tommo
Motofrog

Post by Motofrog »

Many thanks to Paul and Maria for having us all. Thanks to Jesse and all the helpers who made the curry as great as always. The rally was well worth the flog up and back on the wee black slug (Vespa) Grand to see
all the folk who make the event what it is. Long may it continue..
Three cheers for TAKODA.
Rich ;)
boatman

Post by boatman »

Thanks very much to the Whole Takoda team Great Rally :) :)
MUCH appreciated all the work you guy,s put in

All the best
Transtracey

Post by Transtracey »

A big thanks to Paul and Maria for another great weekend, it was great to meet the ABR guys and chat with some of you at the camp site and pub. maybe next time i will set up camp there and turn off my phone, so i do not get callout to rescue sheep!! well am welsh so i will always be first call.
again thanks everyone
from the Transalp Tracey Brothers
Dan Tracey

Transalp Tracey Bothers

TTB1

www.transalptraceybrothers.com
Paul

Post by Paul »

The rider/campers left by lunch and we got everything back to normal by around 2pm. Thanks for leaving everything so tidy I just had to roll out a few rutt's. We both crashed on the sofa and instantly fell asleep until 5pm.
Just arrived back from Jessie's, we called to drop the rest of her pans and some more money for the kids. With the fantastic idea of Mark1961 to hold a bring and buy which raised almost £100 in itself we raised a whopping £1066.00 for the orphans, thank you very much.

We had a great turn out and the weather was fairly kind to us considering it is only the end of April and so still winter in Cumbria officially, :laugh:
I personally enjoyed the event thoroughly, we made some great new friends and met up with lots of old one's (no pun intended George (Samuelstarr)in fact I think it was the best boil so far.

Again the weather was kind for our Pipe and slippers ride out which I thoroughly enjoyed, thanks Kev.

Maria's Bacon butties went down well, we had no idea what would happen but sold 6 kilo's of bacon and 100's of sausages and eggs which ran out on Sunday.

Thanks to JK and Diddy-Dave for looking after the fire, I use that term loosely and providing the entertainment as usual.

Once again many thanks to everybody for making the rally a success, we truly could not pull this off without your input and help.

Until next time, all the best,
Paul, Maria, Jessie and the crew.x

nb. Thanks to those who bought my first book. :)
Gripper1974

Post by Gripper1974 »

Had a great weekend, plenty of laughs. Talked to old friends and pulled up a sand bag with new ones. Good times, thanks to everyone at Takoda.
Billybusa

Post by Billybusa »

Nothing much more to add what has already been said . Great weekend . Weather mixed typical england wind rain sunshine and hale stone . Never mind didn't dampen the spirit. Roll on the next ABR weekend :laugh:
Wozzy

Post by Wozzy »

Nothing I can add to what has already been said so I would just like to add my thanks for there hard work and great hospitality.

Lee

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “April 2013 - ABR Boil Rally Cumbria; 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th”