New Forest/South Downs

DRK63

New Forest/South Downs

Post by DRK63 »

Morning Folks

I have a five hour slot during the day tomorrow and would like to break my Nature Rally duck. Coming from South Northants I would like to try and tick the New Forest and South Downs off my list as their boundaries seem really close and I think I might just have enough time (I am the Captain Slow of the bike world!). Do I need a piccy of the visitor centre or is a relevant sign ok as proof? If the latter does any one know where the relevant areas are on the East of the New Forest and the West of the South Downs?

Cheers!

Dunc
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by a lone amateur while the Titanic was built by a group of professionals
JimboF650

Re: New Forest/South Downs

Post by JimboF650 »

Hi Dunc - You ideally need a photo of your bike at the location with your Rally plate (885). A photo with a sign/board is acceptable, as long as it's from the given location (not a general Welcome to the South Downs etc). Have a look here this guys got all the locations!!!

All location details here

Have a good ride
DRK63

Re: New Forest/South Downs

Post by DRK63 »

Cheers Jimbo.
Lets hope the weathers good!
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by a lone amateur while the Titanic was built by a group of professionals

Return to “ABR NATURE RALLY 2011”