Many thanks Jimbo

James691

Many thanks Jimbo

Post by James691 »

The ABR Nature Rally is proving a great success thanks to the riders of the forum and in parts with my work load it can take me a few days to sort things.

Jimbo has been very kind in offering to help out :)

Jimbo is now on the Admin side of the Nature Rally Group and can send out update emails to members on who is doing what and what certificates have been won already ;)

Jimbo will also be looking at your rally folders and posting up a copy of your certificates for you to print off.

I would like to add that Jimbo is the person that designed the certificates and I would like to personally thank him for his efforts.

As with all things ABR, it is the riders that make it happen.

I hope you are all havng fun on the rally and I'm sure you will like what Alun and I are plotting for 2012 - It's going to be outstanding ;)

Happy riding

James691
Dancing in the moonlight
Lancastermick

Re: Many thanks Jimbo

Post by Lancastermick »

Congratulations and thanks to Jimbo! :)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

More than happy to help out :).

Just been putting together an excel file to track whose done what. We now have 119 riders (and counting) signed up for the Nature Rally - with 3 of them already achieving bronze B) - look out for certificates coming soon (will be added to rally photo folders).

Keep it up everyone - have fun out there!!
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

The Nature Rally is a stroke of genius, a mechanism to get us all out exploring the very finest the British Isles has to offer.

I did 700 miles last weekend and was blown away by some of the stunning scenery. Just wish a few more of these miles would have been closet to our National Parks.....

B)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
lmg

Post by lmg »

James691 wrote:I hope you are all havng fun on the rally and I'm sure you will like what Alun and I are plotting for 2012 - It's going to be outstanding ;)
It better not be a tour of Manchester and Liverpools finest kebab shops :whistle:
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

James691

Post by James691 »

lmg wrote:
James691 wrote:I hope you are all havng fun on the rally and I'm sure you will like what Alun and I are plotting for 2012 - It's going to be outstanding ;)
It better not be a tour of Manchester and Liverpools finest kebab shops :whistle:
WHO TOLD!!!! I been plotting those routes for 16 years :angry:
Dancing in the moonlight

Return to “ABR NATURE RALLY 2011”