69...LMG ..South Yorkshire....Honda Varadero

lmg

Re: 69...LMG ..South Yorkshire....Honda Varadero

Post by lmg »

Scrump wrote:lmg

nice engine bars, are they Givi??, im fancying some myself any chance you could let me know where you got them?

Cheers:laugh:
They are Givi. I got them fitted by the dealer in Stockton-on-Tees as part of the deal. A set of engine bars are cheaper to replace than a set of Honda plastic fairing panels.
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

lmg

Post by lmg »

scouse wrote:Ah did you see why she didn't see you ... starting around 1:32 you seem to be cloaking and de-cloaking a lot. I would recommend dumping this power hungry Klingon tech or fitting a bigger alternator to power up the dilithium generators... :D

Engine bars however have given me an idea of somewhere else to try my helmet cam.

Oh and based on the lack of driving style I think she must have relatives in Derby... :(
Yip, not sure why the camera "warps" when your moving along at a pace. I also have a Helmet Hero camera which (since I have a shoei hornet ds) doesnt seem to have a decent place to to put the bugger on. Just had to splash out £20 on a clamp so it can clamp to my engine bars as well. :unsure:
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

scouse

Post by scouse »

Just a thought ... is it likely to be heat haze from the engine or pipes ?
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

scouse wrote:Just a thought ... is it likely to be heat haze from the engine or pipes ?
That's what I thought it looks like too.
lmg

Post by lmg »

nope, its not heat. I have had the camera mounted on a sissybar on a different bike with the same effect. I would hazard a guess that the units frame rate capture is not high enough for fast moving video. Only a guess....
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Return to “ABR NATURE RALLY 2011”