Meet and Ride Up for those Southern Pussies.

nevsey

Re: Meet and Ride Up for those Southern Pussies.

Post by nevsey »

GOG 007 wrote:
nevsey wrote:
GOG 007 wrote:
nevsey wrote:I would have thought we would hit Buxton around 2-30 ish and no it's not limited to southerners so feel free to join the caravan.
Well that will depend on what time you are gracing us with your presence ? Jed is coming round mine for 10.00 hours, 10.45 at the Sausage, leave at 11.00 ? Perhaps its best Dubbers to PM me your mob and I'll text when we leave Towcester. :laugh:
Yes Boss :)
I am flexible mind, see how long it takes you to get out of the smoke shall we ? ;)
I'm getting packed and the bike loaded on Wednesday, so i can get away about 8 on Thursday (he says :unsure: )
jed54

Post by jed54 »

Perhaps you should get packed now and leave wednesday, in case you have to stand up all the way.
Phil

Post by Phil »

so..is this route still on? Any more thoughts on what time you will be in the Buxton area?
nevsey

Post by nevsey »

Phil wrote:so..is this route still on? Any more thoughts on what time you will be in the Buxton area?
GOG thinks we will hit Buxton around 1pm. Safeways car park is the meet point. But if you PM him your number he can text you when we are nearer.
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

I'm up for meeting then as well. I take it the safeway you are referring to in the one on the way in on the A6. PM sent with number to Nevsey.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
nevsey

Post by nevsey »

dubber68 wrote:I'm up for meeting then as well. I take it the safeway you are referring to in the one on the way in on the A6. PM sent with number to Nevsey.
Actually I think GOG has it wrong, it is now Morrison's and yes I believe it is the one on the A6 but I'm sure Mark will confirm that ?? :P

Dubber sent you my number
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

It is a Morrisons but I know the one you mean it did used to be safeways. You can still find it on the net as safeways though.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Phil

Post by Phil »

yeah i'll be there. I dont know Buxton so im looking for a morrisons that used to be a safeways? ;)

Paul - DONT forget the synmat!! tar :cheer:
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Phil wrote:yeah i'll be there. I dont know Buxton so im looking for a morrisons that used to be a safeways? ;)

Paul - DONT forget the synmat!! tar :cheer:
Phil don't know what you are talking about, and who are you. :laugh: Only kidding it is ready to be strapped on the bike now.

dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Phil I know exactly where it is if you send me your route I can tell you the best way to get to it.

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”