James691 Road Ride Boil Rally.

James691

Re: James691 Road Ride Boil Rally.

Post by James691 »

No worries Gents, look forward to seeing at the rally. There will be plenty of ride outs for everyone :)
Dancing in the moonlight
norris

James691 Road Ride Boil Rally.

Post by norris »

Can you put me down for this please.
SSchultz

Post by SSchultz »

Wondering if it is allowed to split from the ride on the way back, :whistle: somewhere around Keswick and to head north to Carlisle for a short prayer ;)that will leave Durham for Sunday on the ride back home.Some here might have the same question B)
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

SSchultz wrote:Wondering if it is allowed to split from the ride on the way back, :whistle: somewhere around Keswick and to head north to Carlisle for a short prayer ;)that will leave Durham for Sunday on the ride back home.Some here might have the same question B)
:whistle: now there's an idea
Shiney side up
Teammaddie1

Post by Teammaddie1 »

count me in. sounds fun :laugh:
James691

Post by James691 »

:laugh: of course, you join in and drop out as and when you wish my friends - I'd only do the Carlisle run if the entire group did so but of course I can plan a tactical stop at Keswick for the last pass run and those going North could simply cut away and see you back at camp :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Sykesy

Post by Sykesy »

Big Dave wrote:
SSchultz wrote:Wondering if it is allowed to split from the ride on the way back, :whistle: somewhere around Keswick and to head north to Carlisle for a short prayer ;)that will leave Durham for Sunday on the ride back home.Some here might have the same question B)
:whistle: now there's an idea
Im up for that. I was going to nip up to Carlisle anyway and get the deed done.

a friend is someone who bails you out of jail, But a BEST friend is the person sitting beside you saying...'that was fu**ing awesome'!!!!!!!
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

If your planning a couple of grail sites I would be interested as well. That is if you don't mind.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
James691

Post by James691 »

Of course not :)

What I will do is before the ride on the Saturday - I will meet with riders as usual and let people know that there is the opportunity to take in the Grail site :)

Now if everyone wants to go then I will just add that to the ride - but as it does add rather a few miles to the run, some may not want to and I have put this ride on so would not 'up the distance' that some may not want to do - even though I'm obviously in the Quest myself - it would be unfair on the riders that have been promised this ride.

But I am more than happy for people to cut off at Keswick and bag the quest points, I will be more than happy to make a pit stop at Keswick where you could join the A66 :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Billybusa

Post by Billybusa »

hi james put me down for this one mate . the tarmac wont know whats hit it ha ha !!

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”