BACK TO THE BOIL 19th-22nd APRIL 2012

tefflon

Re: BACK TO THE BOIL 19th-22nd APRIL 2012

Post by tefflon »

Hi Paul + Marie

Just for got to say a big thanks to James691for leading about 28 of us on a great ride out up and over three of the most y fantastic In the lakes lots of stops for pics and we all got back safe and sound not for getting the rear gunner make ins sure he picked up the drop off rider thanks again James691

From all the riders & pillions

Steve/tefflon
Tenere Mart

Post by Tenere Mart »

Big thanks you to Paul and family sorry I could not get the the way points onto your laptop . I will try another way this week .Big thanks to Maria aswell you all are cool . Will be back next year . :cheer:
Martin
MART
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Paul /marIe

Just to say a very big thank you to James691 for leading about 28 of us on a great ride out over three of the most stunning asses the lakes have to offer lots of stops for pics and fag brakes for the needy and a big thanks to the rear gunner for picking up the drop off rider and we all got back to bast camp safe and sound

Steve /tefflon
Tenere Mart

Post by Tenere Mart »

Thanks For trailing on back home pipe went boom as got down causeway ... pushed the bike home .
Thanks bud and to busa and ya buddy .
MART
Bongoburns

Post by Bongoburns »

Bongo had a brilliant time at the Boil Rally and thanks to all that made me feel very welcome and it was great to make new friends. Thanks to Paul & Maria and not forgetting jessy for the lovely curry night. :cheer:

Could we have a Boil Rally once a month please :lol:

Now all those nice people that I met there don't you's forget the Bongo, her smiles and laughs. :lol:

A great thanks to Steve and Tommy that took us out on the Friday to Whitby etc leading the way and waiting for me when I got lost, it's summit am gona be laughing at for the next week or so. :lol:

Oh and thanks to the wozzy lads for that lovely bottle of belgian beer.
Billybusa

Post by Billybusa »

yip another good rally . Thanks to all who organised it and many thanks to mi old mates gundog, griffo , tenerie mart ( I can see that you got home safe mate ). nice to meet new friends but only a few i can remember. Pete aka road2manchester and dave aka coyotedave with his lovely new girlfriend Mich aka `bifkin ` ha ha XX
herman

Post by herman »

Herman had a good time. :) Thanks to all involved, organisers and attendees alike. I can't be arsed to name coz me head is still humming from the ride home. First time I have ever been awakened by a duck (not an euphemism) and first time I have turned down a trip to a pub (tooooo fullllll of curry). 777 miles covered the last bit probably a bit too quickly but a hot bath and a bottle was waiting. Til the next one, cheers B)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Thanks to everyone for making this weekend one of the best biking weekends I have had in a long time. I have done some of the best rides I have ever done this weekend, the kind that make you wish it would never end. The curry was excellent as well. Do you do home delivery?
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
Mark1961

Post by Mark1961 »

Back home safe after a brilliant weekend. A big, big thank you to Paul, Maria & Jessie and her band of helpers. Thanks to James for the Saturday's ride out. Thank you to everyone else who made the weekend fun.
thank-you.jpg
thank-you.jpg (13.24 KiB) Viewed 7082 times
See you at the next one folks. Ride safe.... :)
Adventure motorcycling is a challenge for those who go but only a dream for those who stay behind.

growing old is compulsory growing up is optional!
ripper

Post by ripper »

Excellant weekend, thanks Paul Maria and Jessie for all their very hard work, you're all special people and may you forever stay that way

Return to “ABR Boil Rally Cumbria 19th - 22nd April 2012”