Back from the Boil

The ABR Rally season kicks off in Takoda Camping, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria
davecopland

Re: Back from the Boil

Post by davecopland » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 am

Great to have met you Pat & glad to hear that you got home safe .
Ps: We Highlanders aint in the photo as we were late :pinch:

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Barcelona Pat

Re: Back from the Boil

Post by Barcelona Pat » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 am

davecopland wrote:Great to have met you Pat & glad to hear that you got home safe .
Ps: We Highlanders aint in the photo as we were late :pinch:
Not to worry Dave, you did have a way to go after all :laugh: :whistle:

Thanks to all for the kind words - and yes, I think another trip is on the cards, but perhaps once I've secured a new machine, as I can use it as a bit of a shakedown. :dry: I'm already following the Highland ABR Rally thread with interest. The south coast and stratford ones might well clash with hols etc. :( :unsure:

As to an event in Barcelona - are you guys serious? Do you think there would be sufficient interest? I know they are running 2 HUMMs this year/summer in the mountains 'cos of the numbers - but we wouldn't want to clash with those. They are both well regarded and well organised competative (well, kind of) events. Winter could be a runner, but it is my worst time of the year for work, and will be just before I set off on the PanAm, so not sure I could dedicate much time to it :blush: Late 2012 could be interesting though ;)

All that said, if anyone is thinking of heading this way (even if it is a group of 20 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ) please feel free to shout and we'll do what we can to help out.
B)
Pat

Return to “ABR FIRST TO THE BOIL RALLY APRIL 15th 2011”