Even more thank you's

The ABR Rally season kicks off in Takoda Camping, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria
Alun

Even more thank you's

Post by Alun »

Paul and Maria; what a great campsite you have only surpassed by you being the perfect hosts.

Jessie and the curry girls; I was expecting a big pot of slop and soggy rice, what we got served up was fit for a king.

Barnman and the ride out leaders - Mick, James, Minky, Hudders...anyone else? A massive thank you for making the Saturday ride outs a great success.

The barman at the white Lion; the guy was a star, served a great pint and couldn't have been more welcoming.

Last but not least...all you fellow ABR'ers who attended and made it such a fantastic weekend.

Roll on next years Boil.
LargeWayRound

Re: Even more thank you's

Post by LargeWayRound »

Hear Hear !
davsato

Post by davsato »

we have to have another rally alun, for the simple reason we all forgot the original point of it in the first place-

THE BOIL OFF!
Dave
Mark1961

Post by Mark1961 »

agree_2011-04-17.gif
agree_2011-04-17.gif (4.13 KiB) Viewed 7584 times
Adventure motorcycling is a challenge for those who go but only a dream for those who stay behind.

growing old is compulsory growing up is optional!
crowitch

Post by crowitch »

what happened to Saturday i lost Saturday :sick: it was good to meet you all and a big thanks to Paul and Maria
davecopland

Post by davecopland »

Well said Alun :cheer: & was that Crowitch under the pile of cans in Steve T`s pics ? :sick: :laugh: :laugh:
gazrobbo

Post by gazrobbo »

Can I thank all you bikers who visited me in the White Lion over this last weekend. A great bunch of people. Good to meet you all. The Dancing dog was shattered on sunday!!Looking forward to the next time. All the best to you all
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

gazrobbo wrote:Can I thank all you bikers who visited me in the White Lion over this last weekend. A great bunch of people. Good to meet you all. The Dancing dog was shattered on sunday!!Looking forward to the next time. All the best to you all
Good one Gary, we'll tip you off next time so that you can get extra barrels in. :woohoo:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
davsato

Post by davsato »

gazrobbo wrote:Can I thank all you bikers who visited me in the White Lion over this last weekend. A great bunch of people. Good to meet you all. The Dancing dog was shattered on sunday!!Looking forward to the next time. All the best to you all
the cumberland was a good pint gary, dont think fern ever had so much attention the way she was lapping it up! cant remember who took the pics in the pub saturday night but they shouldnt be too hard to find now youre on here.
all the best mate, great weekend in a great area (you were right when you said you dont go anywhere on your own doorstep, some of the local lads had never stopped and looked around the area either!)so im sure most of us will be back before long
dave
Dave
scouse

Post by scouse »

davecopland wrote:Well said Alun :cheer: & was that Crowitch under the pile of cans in Steve T`s pics ? :sick: :laugh: :laugh:
Nope that was Yippy... apparently he couldn't deal with Kenbo's snoring :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “ABR FIRST TO THE BOIL RALLY APRIL 15th 2011”