After the boil, A massive thanks from Paul & Maria.

The ABR Rally season kicks off in Takoda Camping, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria
Paul

After the boil, A massive thanks from Paul & Maria.

Post by Paul »

Well Guys and Gals,
As you know this was our first weekend in the "leasure industry" :laugh: Maria and I would like to give a massive thanks to all who attended and helped make it a success. from our perspective it couldn't have been better, met some great people and Maria has never been hugged by as many blokes, and she likes it.

Jesse is a very happy lady and wants to know when we can do it again.

The site was spotless when you left, once again thanks. Lancaster Mick was last to leave, what a lovely bloke, we just about had to throw him out :laugh:

One of the benefits of a Bike rally I found, is that you can't carry the beer that you can't drink, unlike car drivers, thanks.

I hope you all make it home safe, especially "Barcelona pat" who has the furthest to go.
I was also thinking about "Itchyfeet" he arrived but then had to leave in a hurry, hope everything is OK.

I will post my pics later, once again, many thanks for a great weekend from Paul, Maria and Kirkby Stephen.

Until we meet again!
davsato

Re: After the boil, A massive thanks from Paul & Maria.

Post by davsato »

told you both you had nothing to worry about re the site, it was cracking mate and i (rich too) definately want to come back again.
you'd just left on your bike this morning so we didnt get a chance to say au revoir, you, maria and jesse (and the posse) made it a great weekend, we may have to block book the site again next year the area is well worth another visit.
all the best for the future, theres a beer or a cuppa waiting if you ever want to brave the traffic down here

dave
Dave
Motofrog

Post by Motofrog »

Yeah what Dave said. Thanks for your warm welcome. Wishing you all the success with your new venture.
Like the man said. We will be back.
Best wishes Rich (Motofrog)
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

It was a great weekend mate! You had absolutely nothing to worry about. But you may want to start worrying about next year as its only going to get bigger. ;)
itchyfeet

Post by itchyfeet »

Thanks Paul for your thoughts, it hasn't been a happy few days for me since Fri morning but I won't forget the welcome recieved from both you and Maria. I will definately be back and look forward to that day.

Clive.
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Cheers Paul - it was really great to meet you. I didn´t get the chance to hug Maria, so give her one for me (you know what I mean!).

As I´ve noted in other threads, the welcome and hospitality were first class, and I very much hope to be able to stop off again sometime.

I´m still travelling as I write (on the ferry), so the trip continues, but I doubt the campsites in Galicia will compare. You have set a very high standard.

Cheers mate.
B)
Pat

Return to “ABR FIRST TO THE BOIL RALLY APRIL 15th 2011”