Meet up for a ride down to the SCS Rally?

The ABR rally season continues in the sunny south at Hurst View in the New Forest
V-Rider

Meet up for a ride down to the SCS Rally?

Post by V-Rider »

Hi all,

I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in meeting for a run down to the South Coast Simmer on the 15th July.

I thought that it's looming now and was wondering as to a time/place anyone from a little further up north would like to pootle down to hurst campsite.

I'll happily ride alone, but I'd rather be in a nice little convoy to really get people in the group mood :)
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
tim16

Re: Meet up for a ride down to the SCS Rally?

Post by tim16 »

Where are you coming down from?
What time of day are you likely to be travelling?
tim16

Post by tim16 »

Hi Versysrider
Apologies as i have just scrolled across your icons to find that you are in Bristol so you are actually below me as i am coming down from shropshire, so if you fancy meeting up for us to ride down together then just send me some details.
Cheers Tim
Jimbike

Post by Jimbike »

Seing as I'm coming from deepest Cornwall, half my journey is getting to Exeter.
So, it's not really worth sticking together just for the narrow bits.

...and as I'm solo I'll probably be going some! :evil:
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
tim16

Post by tim16 »

Hi Versysrider
Change of plan as if i am able to join the nature rally, i thought as coming down south i might as well do a few of the locations starting withn Exmoor,Dartmoor,then New Forest, so no doubt will meet you at the rally.Have a safe trip down.Cheers Tim

Return to “ABR SOUTH COAST SIMMER RALLY 15/17th JULY”