on/off road ride out

The ABR rally season continues in the sunny south at Hurst View in the New Forest
Tramp

Re: on/off road ride out

Post by Tramp »

hi old boots your on the list ...what bike you got...any experience offroad?
old boots

Post by old boots »

Hiya,

Posted a reply on the main thread, however a brief re cap. Am running a DrBig at present and have done a little off road and want to do more!!

Cheers

Harry
Pathfinder

"Primi Hastati"

Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi Guys...

As this is a the main thread for the offroad/adventure ride out I`ll post the info on hear.

We recently had Ipswichbiker and mark1150 show a interest taking the group to 10 in number , thanks to all for showing a interest and it should be a great day. We can either split the gropu into [2] with possibly orlando as second "Ride out leader" or we go as one large group and when we come to the green lanes split into 2 smaller groups and reform for the road bits.

But having looked over the route this may not need happen as we all spread out anyway for safety and we will be using the Trf "lastman drop off system", and the site on salisbury plain of those bikes in procession will be great B) .

For anyone wanting to see the route upload the following file then use the attached web site to view the route both on road and o/s mapping together.

web site- http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php

route gpx file-
summer_.gpx
(12.19 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
any questions drop me a Pm.
ben gun

Post by ben gun »

ben gun wrote:Hi tramp

im pending for both need to find out if i can get the leave.
No prob with the bike i ride a KTM 990 Adventure if i cant make the camp im sure
i will be able to make the ride but hopeing to do both.
Im off to France tomoro on the bike hope the weather holds will let you know for def as soon as i can .

many thanks

Ben Gun
Hi Tramp
just to let you know i can confirm im up for both camp & ride looking forward to it
Many thanks .

Ben gun
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi all..

well we`ve had a few drop out ..wossy`s:P :P

so space for 3 more adventure seeking offroad types..no mud well a little bit but fine on tourance etc but if you have tkc then brilliant.

MAiN OFF ROAD BITS ARE- salisbury plain and the old shatesbury drove..long day about 170mls with plenty stops etc and some nice rural roads with twistys..depart 8.30am for the site return when we return ..luch stop on route hopefully the chippy.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Cant wait! :woohoo:
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi craig ..your gonna really love this one.. fords..that whoppy whoopy drove you love and the huge plain you missed in June..and a few tanks too..
davies

Post by davies »

Put me down for the off road ride if any room!
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi davies..your in and a good time will be had gaurenteed..

what bike ?experience and tyres please..just so I know ...all abilities catered for .
OB1

Post by OB1 »

If there's room left on this excursion, I would like to be added to the list, please!

Foot's all better and I feel like throwing the bike into the countryside again! :woohoo: :blush:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com

Return to “ABR SOUTH COAST SIMMER RALLY 15/17th JULY”