on/off road ride out

The ABR rally season continues in the sunny south at Hurst View in the New Forest
Tramp

Re: on/off road ride out

Post by Tramp »

okay ..ob1 consider yourself enrolled...

For anyone else thinking of joining up sorry we have reached FULL again B) B) .
davies

Post by davies »

hi tramp. i will be on my tiger 955i running metzeler tourance tyres. loads of off road experience on my light weight ktm 200 doing enduros etc very little on my well over weight tiger!! if there is a off road group going out taking passagers put me down for that other wise sole will be great and the other half can find her own fun!!cheers
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi Davies..
oh good another Tiger in the woods :laugh: :laugh: ..this ride out is strictly no Passengers due to Terrain and safety issues ..But Tourances are okay..But no attached Panniers either.

Lymington is not far from the campsite with a good street Market and Ferry to the Isle of Wight..should keep her busy.
davies

Post by davies »

great can not wait see you and the rest of the gang on the 15th. cheers
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

*UPDATE*

The ride out will continue even if wet..after all the hard work ...

BUT for safety reasons and as some will have road based tyres on we will be assesing the trails as we ride them and if too slippery..[wilts meet proved that] some more suitable ones will be found..

This does not effect the Plain ranges as they are all hard gravel and puddles..so A good day out will still be had by all.

Just bring some suitable wet gear and a change of socks for when back at the tents later..suitably "covered in Mud" :laugh: :laugh:
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi all..

Well we made it round without incident apart from a few "hounorable dismounts" due to the sticky plain mud and shrapenel in front sprockets...

All I can say is thanks to those who came out in the rain and made it a great day with the usual laughter and pranks.."Craig" soon to be known as Ducky because he loves water, nice to meet you all and I would like to verify the 3 guys on road tyres want some BBRR stickers top marks for staying upright with zero grip..

Pics to follow this week unless Old boots start another thread..

see some of you again for the novice meet out..not that you are..
herman

Post by herman »

Roll call Image
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Sorry I missed this guys – hope you all had a good ride on the plain and I'll catch you all another time.
In June this year I undertook the whole Nature Rally in one trip, in aid of Riders for Health

You can read about it at http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... s-now.html

please support me at http://www.justgiving.com/leeparsons-naturerally

Return to “ABR SOUTH COAST SIMMER RALLY 15/17th JULY”