missing head torch

Stratford upon Avon, the home town of ABR magazine and some other literary geezer plays host.
ipswichbiker

missing head torch

Post by ipswichbiker »

I missing a petzl tikka xp2 head torch from the rally. Did anyone see one?
I went to the Caribbean on holiday with my wife last year.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

V-Rider

Re: missing head torch

Post by V-Rider »

Nope, unfortunately not fella, we were behind your tent at the rally. If spotted I woulda handed it to Alun...
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
scouse

Post by scouse »

Ah... was it a silver one? If so last seen on the grass in the morning near the fire. I went to get brekky and noticed it on the way past but when I walked back it had gone so I assume someone may have picked it up for you.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
numptyspence

Post by numptyspence »

Yep I saw that sliver one as well, but I just left it for its owner to claim it - thought it had
ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

It looked like this.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

scouse

Post by scouse »

Nope that wasn't the one
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

Ah well. Thanks anyway.

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

scouse

Post by scouse »

Might sound like a daft question but one based on past experience... is it still in your tent by any chance ? Packed our tent away with one still hanging or in a pocket, more than once :D

ipswichbiker

Post by ipswichbiker »

No its not in any pockets. I didnt use it Friday night as I had alcohol induced night vision. Sat night was a more sober evening and I search for it for about half an hour using a lighter as a torch but after nearly burning the tent down I thought id search in day light. Had another search on Sunday when packed away and still wasnt there or in any other part of my kit so thought maybe id left it at home. Not in my little adventure cupboard (sad I know) either... :(

Jamaica?

No, she wanted to.

CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

scouse wrote:Might sound like a daft question but one based on past experience... is it still in your tent by any chance ? Packed our tent away with one still hanging or in a pocket, more than once :D
I was going to say tent pockets too.

I'm sure it will turn up, tramp found is side stand puck that he lost at the south coast rally on Saturday. ;)

Return to “ABR MIDLANDS SIMMER RALLY 19th-21st Aug”