Details and sign up page.

Bushman_uk
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Bushman_uk » Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Paul,
Just got back from Ireland, got all my bags repacked and will be heading up to you Tomorrow.
I intend to meander around a bit so not sure what time i will be there.
I have managed to put a bit of a powerpoint together about the ABR Bulgaria Rally, not brilliant but it will do, i shall also bring my hard drive along with loads of pics of all different places, so hopefully after a beer or two should be able to amuse ourselves .

See you tomorrow

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Sand Rover
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Sand Rover » Wed May 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi Paul stick me down and I will see you on Thursday evening

Cheers

Old Geezer
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:38 am
Location: Folkestone

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Old Geezer » Thu May 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Hey Paul whats with all this rain! I don't do rain and it's hardely stopped on our way from Folkestone. Before today I don't think I've ridden more than 1/2 hour in rain. Will this make me a proper 'Adventurer' :) See you tomorrow, GET RID OF THE BLOODY RAIN FOR THE WEEKEND.

Elle
Posts: 2654
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Elle » Thu May 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Very sorry Paul and Maria, but I won't make it this weekend. I've had a cough for over a week that's got progressively worse & camping won't do me any good.
It crossed my mind to drive up just for the [strike]Saturday[/strike] Friday curry but it's just wishful thinking.
Serves me right for taking the P out of Bernard's man-flu.... sorry Bernard :blush:

Will be thinking of you all :(
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way

Paul
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Paul » Thu May 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Old Geezer, I am trying, rain dancing, chanting, strangling the weatherman......

Elle, shame you cannot be here, we have £45 for you, ref HUBB. don't worry we will see you soon I am sure, got your email by the way, havn't had chance for a proper look yet.

Paul XX

JimboF650
Posts: 1530
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by JimboF650 » Fri May 09, 2014 7:11 am

might be getting on for 8pm by the time I get there - hopefully there'll be some curry left for me :-)

Old Geezer
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:38 am
Location: Folkestone

Details and sign up page.

Post by Old Geezer » Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 am

Ok Paul stop the dancing it was worse setting out today. We've got bloody wind as well now coming from the west. You been sampling the curries?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elle
Posts: 2654
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Elle » Fri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Paul wrote: Elle, shame you cannot be here, we have £45 for you, ref HUBB. don't worry we will see you soon I am sure, got your email by the way, havn't had chance for a proper look yet.

Paul XX
Pleased the HUBB ticket has worked out :) I better get writing something for it!
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way

Bernard Smith
Posts: 2001
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Bernard Smith » Fri May 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Elle wrote:Very sorry Paul and Maria, but I won't make it this weekend. I've had a cough for over a week that's got progressively worse & camping won't do me any good.
It crossed my mind to drive up just for the [strike]Saturday[/strike] Friday curry but it's just wishful thinking.
Serves me right for taking the P out of Bernard's man-flu.... sorry Bernard :blush:

Will be thinking of you all :(
I spent 10 days barking Elle - bloody horrible with no sleep and a ripping headache. But you wouldn't understand. Not really. Man-plague is always, always worse :whistle: We're genetically programmed to suffer more. It's all in our hormones. Truly! (thumbs)




Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”



http://www.worldtour.org.uk



http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/

Elle
Posts: 2654
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: Details and sign up page.

Post by Elle » Sat May 10, 2014 7:14 am

Bernard Smith wrote:I spent 10 days barking Elle - bloody horrible with no sleep and a ripping headache. But you wouldn't understand. Not really. Man-plague is always, always worse :whistle: We're genetically programmed to suffer more. It's all in our hormones. Truly! (thumbs)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
10 days!
That means I have another 5 to go :( Definitely not flu though.
Thought I was getting better yesterday but then had the worse cough-induced sleep so far
On a positive note, I'm getting through Geoff Thomas's 'Ashes to Boonville' very nicely :)
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Boil rally Cumbria 8-11th May 2014”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests