calander sales update...

Post up pics for the 2012 Calendar.
Tramp

calander sales update...

Post by Tramp »

Hi guys..

can someone at the ABR office please do a update of how many we sold and how much money was given to charity....be nice to know.

Ta ;)
SimplyExploring

Re: calander sales update...

Post by SimplyExploring »

That just reminded me :unsure: I ordered mine on the 18th and still not here. Is there a delay in these going out?
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

not that I know of..most went out a couple of days after ordering...A4 size envelope.

pm Alun and he`ll look into it.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Only just spotted this thread....we've about 10 left. When they've been sold we'll be sending the cheques to the two good causes. If anyone wants to buy an ABR 2012 Calander you can do so here
Alun

Post by Alun »

SimplyExploring wrote:That just reminded me :unsure: I ordered mine on the 18th and still not here. Is there a delay in these going out?
No delay that I'm aware of. Could you email [email protected] with your details and she'll get you sorted.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Alun wrote:Only just spotted this thread....we've about 10 left. When they've been sold we'll be sending the cheques to the two good causes. If anyone wants to buy an ABR 2012 Calander you can do so here
Alun any chance of saving me one, I can come over and grab it when I get my new bike. ;)
sconav

Post by sconav »

Just saw this and thought I'd better order one before they have all gone. Hopefully will be waiting for me when I get back from work :). In about five weeks time :( . Oh well at least I've got the forum to keep me going till then. ;)
stevie-m

Post by stevie-m »

Forgot about these, one ordered last night
Alun

Post by Alun »

CRAIGREVO wrote:
Alun wrote:Only just spotted this thread....we've about 10 left. When they've been sold we'll be sending the cheques to the two good causes. If anyone wants to buy an ABR 2012 Calander you can do so here
Alun any chance of saving me one, I can come over and grab it when I get my new bike. ;)
Sorted. You can also pick up all the fan mail we've had for the April model. :)
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Alun wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:
Sorted. You can also pick up all the fan mail we've had for the April model. :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Cheers buddy.

Return to “ABR CALENDAR 2012”