January 2012

Post up pics for the 2012 Calendar.
Tyrant68

Re: January 2012

Post by Tyrant68 »

Joe Bar wrote:
Tyrant68 wrote:Martin...
Indeed. :) ;)
If my memory serves me well, you picked me up off the ground an awful lot that day :laugh:

I see the Peaks is under threat more than ever now. A Ramblers protest at Stanage this weekend.
"The trails of the world be countless, and most of the trails be tried.

You tread on the heels of many, till you come where the ways divide.

And one lies safe in the sunlight, and the other is dreary and wan, Yet you look aslant at the Lone Trail, and the Lone Trail lures you on....

....Bid good-bye to sweetheart, bid goodbye to friend, The Lone Trail, the Lone Trail, follow to the end.

Tarry not, and fear not, chosen of the true;

Lover of the Lone Trail, The Lone Trail waits for you"
The Wilbur

Post by The Wilbur »

Tyrant68 wrote:
Joe Bar wrote:
Tyrant68 wrote:Martin...
Indeed. :) ;)
If my memory serves me well, you picked me up off the ground an awful lot that day :laugh:

I see the Peaks is under threat more than ever now. A Ramblers protest at Stanage this weekend.
Agh! The Rambliers! Do they still have J.S.Porter as their "mouth piece"? :sick:
SUCK : SQUEEZE : BANG : BLOW

www.f650.co.uk
Joe Bar

Post by Joe Bar »

Tyrant68 wrote:If my memory serves me well, you picked me up off the ground an awful lot that day :laugh:

I think we were all on our arses at some point that day. :cheer: Was it really 5 1/2 years ago. :S

Like most National Parks, the Authorities make the right noises about equal access for all, but behind closed doors .............
Tyrant68

Post by Tyrant68 »

I think so Wilbur.
J S-P is one of those people who you can hate and like at the same time.
A vast dislike with her RA work but seeing her interviewed sometimes can't help but like her also :laugh:
Its a shame she's not on our side, what a force to be reckoned with!

And one lies safe in the sunlight, and the other is dreary and wan, Yet you look aslant at the Lone Trail, and the Lone Trail lures you on....

....Bid good-bye to sweetheart, bid goodbye to friend, The Lone Trail, the Lone Trail, follow to the end.

Tyrant68

Post by Tyrant68 »

Joe Bar wrote:
I think we were all on our arses at some point that day. :cheer: Was it really 5 1/2 years ago. :S
I remember it purely because someone drove into the side of my car when I got home outside of my house and the date is on my insurance file :laugh:

Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi guyss..

more pics please of a varied type..

Return to “ABR CALENDAR 2012”