Join the Crusade
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 pm
Same here, I'm just getting on with it and adding everything to my own blog.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 am
Moto Guzzi Stelvio
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:24 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
I'll give it a go.Please let me join the Quest:
Triumph Tiger 900i Wooly
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:35 pm
- Posts: 2272
- Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Welcome to the Quest, Crusaders!
I will have your grail folders ready for you tomorrow end of play.
The very best of luck
- Posts: 4240
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm
Lightness is everything.
Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!
An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaim: "Wow, what a ride".
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm
BMW R1200GS (with bits)
Return to “ABR Holy Grail Rally 2012”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests